South Africa vs Nigeria Super Falcons Live Stream | Africa Olympic Qualifiers

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oglex30
Egg
Egg
Re: South Africa vs Nigeria Super Falcons Live Stream | Africa Olympic Qualifiers

Post by oglex30 »

The girl from Juve is tired needs a sub
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: South Africa vs Nigeria Super Falcons Live Stream | Africa Olympic Qualifiers

Post by 1naija »

Why do you think so? Because we are not 10 - 0 on South Africa at home?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:36 pm I hope we're not trying to settle for 0-0.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Girls are getting tired from the high altitude.
OCCUPY NFF!!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:36 pm I hope we're not trying to settle for 0-0.
That's the coach tactic.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The team need to improve offensively but defensively Nigeria is world class. That won't win the Olympics.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Aot of mis placed passes similar to what we saw at the Afcon.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

They need to do some pass work in training.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Oshoala now coming on. The coach should have brought ln a midfielder instead.

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

oglex30 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:38 pm The girl from Juve is tired needs a sub
And the coach couldn’t even see it. I sometimes wonder why coaches miss obvious things like this unless he doesn’t have a quality replacement on the bench.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The coach need to work on the goal scoring.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

FT, we are through!
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
oglex30
Egg
Egg

Post by oglex30 »

South Africa with their big mouthhhhhh.....this is naija, we run this
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Congratulations to the Super Falcons!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Lots of work needs to be done to prepare for the Olympics. We have the talent to do well at the Olympics but got to fix the scoring problems.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:02 pm The coach need to work on the goal scoring.
You guys have to understand the importance of a team's ability to defend its goal post from attacks. It's just as important as scoring only difference is that you have greater control. In 180mins of football they did not conceded 1 goal and scored a pk. The goals will come as they continue to play together. Defense over just comes like that.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nigeria should have scored 4 or 5 goals over the two legs if not for bad misses. I actually think Cameroon played us tougher than South Africa.

greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:06 pm Lots of work needs to be done to prepare for the Olympics. We have the talent to do well at the Olympics but got to fix the scoring problems.
That will resolve itself later when the girls get a full camp and time to prepare. The goal today was to stop the opponent. First time in Olympics since 2008. Thank you Randy Waldrum. We have a real coach and a real goalie.
2think
Egg
Egg

Post by 2think »

Congrats super falcons 👏
May the Lord God Bless U real Good
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:10 pm Nigeria should have scored 4 or 5 goals over the two legs if not for bad misses. I actually think Cameroon played us tougher than South Africa.
Do you know that of the 9 posts you have disturbed this thread with so far, NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS POSITIVE.
We actually won and qualified.
Check the result if you don’t believe. :roll:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:57 pm What exactly is Randy adding to the team. The team is not improving from the previous game. The same scoring problems we saw against 10 man England we see today. I hope the misses dont come back to hurt Nigeria
Ohehen has been on a local coach crusade even when the evidence before him is glaring. About to qualify for Paris, we are the better team - what do you want? you want us to change the coach. Same thinking the politicians use on Nigerians where they bring tribe or something trite to stir emotional decisions. I know that since Nigeria took over NFF, our league has been doing great, our refs have been represented at AFcon, since Nigerias took over NITEL, nitel has been providing great phone service, same with NEPA or whatever the name is..we've been enjoying stead electricity, NIPOST, NIGERIA Airways, NNPC - yes we need local indeed. I hear your statement, I can't follow or see the basis for your argument especially for the SUPER FALCONS or EAGLES. People like you are why we keep shooting our selves in the foot on sentiment rather than evidence.
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Damunk wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:20 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:10 pm Nigeria should have scored 4 or 5 goals over the two legs if not for bad misses. I actually think Cameroon played us tougher than South Africa.
Do you know that of the 9 posts you have disturbed this thread with so far, NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS POSITIVE.
We actually won and qualified.
Check the result if you don’t believe. :roll:
Thank you ooo. I am like...something is off here. not one positive and doing the same for the SE job...I am open to listening to the argument then I realize this is just someone repeating a sentiment without lending any points even when the evidence playing out is stacked against him. Anyways, congrats to Randy, the game plan and the qualifying - the goal was to qualify. JOB DONE!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The coach need to do passing and finishing drills in training. Toni Payne didn't play well. I hope Kanu regains her confidence. The coach need to reinstall Oshaola into the starting lineup. The team is good. I don't see why we can't medal at the Olympics. The thing that will hold us back is the inability to score goals. Which is strange. Usually Nigeria is not good at defending. A team that has the likes of Ajibade, Oshola, Kanu should be scoring goals. So what is the problem. I think the problem is the midfield, We need to find a creative midfielder. Some one that will replace Tony Payne. Also need to creative a relaxed climate. There is too much tension.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

icee wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:29 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:57 pm What exactly is Randy adding to the team. The team is not improving from the previous game. The same scoring problems we saw against 10 man England we see today. I hope the misses dont come back to hurt Nigeria
Ohehen has been on a local coach crusade even when the evidence before him is glaring. About to qualify for Paris, we are the better team - what do you want? you want us to change the coach. Same thinking the politicians use on Nigerians where they bring tribe or something trite to stir emotional decisions. I know that since Nigeria took over NFF, our league has been doing great, our refs have been represented at AFcon, since Nigerias took over NITEL, nitel has been providing great phone service, same with NEPA or whatever the name is..we've been enjoying stead electricity, NIPOST, NIGERIA Airways, NNPC - yes we need local indeed. I hear your statement, I can't follow or see the basis for your argument especially for the N FALCONS or EAGLES. People like you are why we keep shooting our selves in the foot on sentiment rather than evidence.
No white man will ever fix your problem. They are here to exploit you. Look at what they did to Niger and DRC. Also no foreign coach has ever led a team to win the World cup. I would not waste my time listing all the successes by local Nigerians. Back to the analysis. Randy Waldrum is not better than any local coach. We have had several local coaches qualify Nigeria to the Olympics and the world cup. A Nigerian coach has led Nigeria to the Quarterfinals of the World cup. I am not seeing improvement in the team. The same problems we had at the last WAFCOn. We see today. But I do like the defensive shape. The problem is you have players like Oshoala. It doesn't make sense that Nigeria is having problems scoring. The coach need to fix the problem.