Losing Saka should be a criminal offense by Pinnick

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Losing Saka should be a criminal offense by Pinnick

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:56 am The love some folks have for players like Saka is simply not reciprocated in Saka’s decision. A lot of Nigerians feel Saka belongs to them but Saka sees himself as British first and an English man 2nd. His allegiance to Nigerian is all about jollof rice and Davido, not to be taken seriously. Imho, we had a better chance of getting Harry Kane than Saka. He never considered Nigeria.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The typical Nigerian always love others more than he loves his own brother. So, why you dey suprise?

Funny enough, as much as his Nigerian-slaves love him, the b45tard is one of the most hated players in football because (1) he is a well known cheat; and (2) the white English are disgusted by him, because of their racism (as shown when he missed that penalty) -- and they cant wait to see him benched for a white player like Foden or Palmer.

Dude is A B45tard Cheat! and He is being found out.

So many more videos of the b45tard cheating on Twitter. Just go type "Saka Dive"
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I am also surprised that the mods will permit a thread made of an Englishman on Eagles Nest. If some people do not respect our players or our team, I assume the Mods do.

You will NEVER see a thread about Iwobi, Aina or Bassey opened in a Three Lions Forum Or a thread about any Super Eagles player. NEVER! But the Nigerian, without shame, self-respect and dignity, always lapping for his colonial massa, like a dog... will throw himself on the floor for his colonial massa. Have some dignity once in your life, even if its not something you were born with. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:17 am
X------------typical nonsense from Doo Doo snipped --------------X
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:23 am I am also surprised that the mods will permit a thread made of an Englishman on Eagles Nest. If some people do not respect our players or our team, I assume the Mods do.

You will NEVER see a thread about Iwobi, Aina or Bassey opened in a Three Lions Forum Or a thread about any Super Eagles player. NEVER! But the Nigerian, without shame, self-respect and dignity, always lapping for his colonial massa, like a dog... will throw himself on the floor for his colonial massa. Have some dignity once in your life, even if its not something you were born with. :oops:
Wahhhh, waaaahhhh, waaaaahhhhh! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

You cannot lose something you never had. Saka is an Englishman with Naija parents.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Enugu II wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:15 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 pm
Enugu II wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:24 pm
bushboy wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:54 pm ....that boy is special.
VERY special.... I recall when he had not yet declared that he would play for England and was thinking of the Nigerian option. He was at the camp organized by Pinnick, in London, BTW. At the time, I had written that if he were to choose Nigeria he will mark the first time such a talent will choose NIGERIA. That remains the case, today. In my view, I would not blame Pinnick in any way or form. This is the player's decision. Ultimately, as I have always stated the player will gravitate towards an environment in which they have labored and are comfortable with. It is not rocket science but a social reality. The only way these guys will choose Nigeria is if the first and preferred option is not available.
He’s way overrated … and this is coming from an Arsenal fan for life
Sleaky72,

You really think so? Wow. I think he is not. No one on current SE can deliver a more precise cross, it is not even close. Moreover, Saka is individually skilled. At this moment, he would be by miles an automatic choice for Nigeria. No one on SE is even close, if you ask me.
It’s an opinions game my friend.
The lad has too many poor games and is only hyped so much because he’s a Hale End product but more importantly because he seems to be a genuinely well mannered and well raised lad. I just don’t think the product I watch week in and week out matches the hype he gets. Like I said, just an opinion
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Saka is overrated. We produce wingers like him the same way 1naija produces bad breath and body odor. It's how those talents are groomed and refined that is the problem. Even if we had him would Piss-Erro had gotten the best out of him? Nope. Would finidi ? Nope. That one will bench him for a bench warmer playing in Zanzibar.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

seriously why is this thread here? my goodness
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

why stop there, losing beyonce and solange
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:58 pm why stop there, losing beyonce and solange
Lebron James, Weah etc
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:32 pm Saka is overrated. We produce wingers like him the same way 1naija produces bad breath and body odor. It's how those talents are groomed and refined that is the problem. Even if we had him would Piss-Erro had gotten the best out of him? Nope. Would finidi ? Nope. That one will bench him for a bench warmer playing in Zanzibar.
I dont agree with this. Arsenal fans may rate him higher than he is worth; and he hasn't won anything, but ability-wise, he is up there.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Mr. Piffington wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:09 pm No shame, no competence. 200 million people and begging for Europeans, just useless.
Saka is a Nigerian. He ain’t that different from some of us that hold dual citizenship. The only time I won’t support him is if England is playing Nigeria. Then I would wish for him to have the worst game of his life. Besides, India and China have a billion people, how many ballers have they produced?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:32 pm Saka is overrated. We produce wingers like him the same way 1naija produces bad breath and body odor. It's how those talents are groomed and refined that is the problem. Even if we had him would Piss-Erro had gotten the best out of him? Nope. Would finidi ? Nope. That one will bench him for a bench warmer playing in Zanzibar.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: uncle must have made another bad agent joke.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Enugu II wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:15 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 pm
Enugu II wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:24 pm
bushboy wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:54 pm ....that boy is special.
VERY special.... I recall when he had not yet declared that he would play for England and was thinking of the Nigerian option. He was at the camp organized by Pinnick, in London, BTW. At the time, I had written that if he were to choose Nigeria he will mark the first time such a talent will choose NIGERIA. That remains the case, today. In my view, I would not blame Pinnick in any way or form. This is the player's decision. Ultimately, as I have always stated the player will gravitate towards an environment in which they have labored and are comfortable with. It is not rocket science but a social reality. The only way these guys will choose Nigeria is if the first and preferred option is not available.
He’s way overrated … and this is coming from an Arsenal fan for life
Sleaky72,

You really think so? Wow. I think he is not. No one on current SE can deliver a more precise cross, it is not even close. Moreover, Saka is individually skilled. At this moment, he would be by miles an automatic choice for Nigeria. No one on SE is even close, if you ask me.
forget his skills. what makes Saka stand out is his decision-making.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Why cry over spilled milk?
With the way our NFF and we fans behave, it does not matter what talent we attract,
we are simply not shaping up for success. What with a disorganized NFF, and unrealistic
ITK fans that love overrating players based on sentiments.
For a system based on prayers and hoping to get lucky, we are right where we belong.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:56 am The love some folks have for players like Saka is simply not reciprocated in Saka’s decision. A lot of Nigerians feel Saka belongs to them but Saka sees himself as British first and an English man 2nd. His allegiance to Nigerian is all about jollof rice and Davido, not to be taken seriously. Imho, we had a better chance of getting Harry Kane than Saka. He never considered Nigeria.
You know all this because?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

packerland wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:32 am
Mr. Piffington wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:09 pm No shame, no competence. 200 million people and begging for Europeans, just useless.
Saka is a Nigerian. He ain’t that different from some of us that hold dual citizenship. The only time I won’t support him is if England is playing Nigeria. Then I would wish for him to have the worst game of his life. Besides, India and China have a billion people, how many ballers have they produced?
Thank you.
He is simply taking advantage of the circumstances of his birth to secure his future.
Finish.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Damunk wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:44 am
packerland wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:32 am
Thank you.
He is simply taking advantage of the circumstances of his birth to secure his future.
Finish.
Kpom!, ...Kpom!!, ...Kpom!!!

Only fools will question the highlighted. The same ones who refused to permanently move back to Naija.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges