Losing Saka should be a criminal offense by Pinnick

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Losing Saka should be a criminal offense by Pinnick

Post by bushboy »

....that boy is special.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Losing Saka should be a criminal offense by Pinnick

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Wha choo looking at?!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

What's criminal is the abuse your abuse of young Vic Osihmen on a daily basis.
Saka chose England over Nigeria. We never had him.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

SAKA'S PARENTS ARE FULL BLOODED NIGERIANS. AND...

...there are many like him in Nigeria buried under the incompetence of Nigeria's (lack of) planning and opportunities. Would Saka be anything today if he was born in Nigeria?
Bell
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bell wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:53 am SAKA'S PARENTS ARE FULL BLOODED NIGERIANS. AND...

...there are many like him in Nigeria buried under the incompetence of Nigeria's (lack of) planning and opportunities. Would Saka be anything today if he was born in Nigeria?
Bell
Pls have Saka’s parents call Chukwueze’s parents so they can offer the anointing water Saka drank to Chukwueze, :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:26 am
Bell wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:53 am SAKA'S PARENTS ARE FULL BLOODED NIGERIANS. AND...

Bell
Pls have Saka’s parents call Chukwueze’s parents so they can offer the anointing water Saka drank to Chukwueze, :thumb:
No need. Some People here said Chukwuwze is world class.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:26 am

Bell
THANKS VERY MUCH

For proving my point.
Bell
kendo
Egg
Egg

Post by kendo »

Even if Saka chose Nigeria, his effectiveness would only be as good as the coach and NFF allows him to be.

There would be no point of having a sword one cannot use properly.
Anyone that can fry 3 sets of plantain without putting any in their mouth can keep a secret.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

kendo wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:03 am Even if Saka chose Nigeria, his effectiveness would only be as good as the coach and NFF allows him to be.

True.
Sakas kind of raw talent is in abundance in Nigeria.
That is not the issue.
I know we are in denial, but it’s the development of that talent that is not happening.
It’s not by chance.
Saka obviously benefitted at Arsenal from one of the best science-based youth development programs with all its facilities in the world.

That’s why Saka is Saka, while his Nigerian equivalent is still playing under Eko bridge.
Let Iheanacho tell us what his eyes saw at the Man City Youth Academy with people like Patrick Viera lecturing him.

Na beans?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

bushboy wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:54 pm ....that boy is special.
...Arsenal and England made him special, Nigeria cannot.
If he had switched who knows by now. Might have been abused, cupped injury, neglected by your FA, etc.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Damunk wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:57 am
kendo wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:03 am Even if Saka chose Nigeria, his effectiveness would only be as good as the coach and NFF allows him to be.

True.
That is not the issue.
I know we are in denial, but it’s the development of that talent that is not happening.
It’s not by chance.
Saka obviously benefitted at Arsenal from one of the best science-based youth development programs with all its facilities in the world.

That’s why Saka is Saka, while his Nigerian equivalent is still playing under Eko bridge.
Let Iheanacho tell us what his eyes saw at the Man City Youth Academy with people like Patrick Viera lecturing him.

Na beans?

Its ironic that BELL for all his claims and advocacy for Nigerian coaches does not understand the real issues, even when its starring at him in the face, as his comments above show...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

No shame, no competence. 200 million people and begging for Europeans, just useless.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

True.
That is not the issue.
It’s not by chance.

Na beans?
Development of such talent is happening bros. However, there are many that do not development but that is not unique with Nigeria. There are many incredible talents all over the world that do not always develop as well. Let me point to basketball for asn example, there are hundreds of incredible USA talent at a junior level and many of them never get to the NBA. There are numerous reasons for that including the dedication of the talent himself/herself.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

VERY special.... I recall when he had not yet declared that he would play for England and was thinking of the Nigerian option. He was at the camp organized by Pinnick, in London, BTW. At the time, I had written that if he were to choose Nigeria he will mark the first time such a talent will choose NIGERIA. That remains the case, today. In my view, I would not blame Pinnick in any way or form. This is the player's decision. Ultimately, as I have always stated the player will gravitate towards an environment in which they have labored and are comfortable with. It is not rocket science but a social reality. The only way these guys will choose Nigeria is if the first and preferred option is not available.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I opened this thread thinking it would be old, only to find out it's 2024!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

True.
That is not the issue.
It’s not by chance.

Na beans?

Ouch
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Enugu II wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:24 pm
VERY special.... I recall when he had not yet declared that he would play for England and was thinking of the Nigerian option. He was at the camp organized by Pinnick, in London, BTW. At the time, I had written that if he were to choose Nigeria he will mark the first time such a talent will choose NIGERIA. That remains the case, today. In my view, I would not blame Pinnick in any way or form. This is the player's decision. Ultimately, as I have always stated the player will gravitate towards an environment in which they have labored and are comfortable with. It is not rocket science but a social reality. The only way these guys will choose Nigeria is if the first and preferred option is not available.
He’s way overrated … and this is coming from an Arsenal fan for life
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

mcal wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:25 pm
...Arsenal and England made him special, Nigeria cannot.
If he had switched who knows by now. Might have been abused, cupped injury, neglected by your FA, etc.
Wow
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

True.
That is not the issue.
It’s not by chance.

Na beans?
Bro, that’s the “football education” that some people don’t understand!
I am happy
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 pm
Enugu II wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:24 pm
He’s way overrated … and this is coming from an Arsenal fan for life
Sleaky72,

You really think so? Wow. I think he is not. No one on current SE can deliver a more precise cross, it is not even close. Moreover, Saka is individually skilled. At this moment, he would be by miles an automatic choice for Nigeria. No one on SE is even close, if you ask me.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Saka chose England,move on.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

No sh1zz Bushboy. :dream:

Anyway special players like Saka will almost always choose their Euro sides. It's the same story for the likes of Mbappe, Dembele, Doku and others. So I don't think you can blame Pinnick for Saka choosing England over Nigeria
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

The love some folks have for players like Saka is simply not reciprocated in Saka’s decision. A lot of Nigerians feel Saka belongs to them but Saka sees himself as British first and an English man 2nd. His allegiance to Nigerian is all about jollof rice and Davido, not to be taken seriously. Imho, we had a better chance of getting Harry Kane than Saka. He never considered Nigeria.
OCCUPY NFF!!