Samson Siasia alleges pay disparity at NFF: Foreign coaches earn $50k, locals just N1M

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Samson Siasia alleges pay disparity at NFF: Foreign coaches earn $50k, locals just N1M

Post by aruako1 »

Lolly wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:21 pm
aruako1 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:58 pm
Lolly wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:20 pm
aruako1 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:55 am
Damunk wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:30 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:08 am This Lolly just keeps digging
Are you following the facts or your sentiment?
If he is digging, he is digging to bury you people’s argument. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I don’t see you people disputing the information he is posting here.
You all can start with that.

Are you willing?
No shame in being wrong. :taunt:
I quoted Oliseh. We have Siasia's words. And I asked for evidence showing that local coaches earn more than foreign coaches. A similar chart to the 1980 - 2024 performance chart. Nobody responded.
Did Oliseh state how much they were paying him apart from Rohr earning 5 times his salary?

https://allafrica.com/stories/201603160688.html
NFF'll Demand N10 Million From Oliseh - Green

16 MARCH 2016 Vanguard (Lagos)
The Nigeria Football Federation is dusting its legal pads and reviewing the controversies following the sudden resignation of former Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh with a view to making claims, where necessary.

Laughing off some of the statements credited to Oliseh, chairman of the 'powerful' NFF technical committee, Chris Green said the NFF was not unaware of its rights. He made it clear that the NFF would soon write to Oliseh to demand a refund of the five million Naira paid him in lieu of his accommodation in Nigeria, and the February 2016 salary (another five million Naira) that should serve in lieu of his one-month notice of resignation.
I'll take Oliseh's word over the NFF. And I still haven't seen anything that shows that foreign coaches are paid less than local coaches. Can someone draw that chart from 1980 - 2024 again?
Again, how much did Oliseh say he was paid? At least let’s hear the figure first before we can decide who to believe.

So if you don’t believe the NFF’s claim that Oliseh was paid N5m, why do you then believe the same NFF that Rohr was paid $50k?
I told you that I find Oliseh more credible than the NFF. And I'm waiting for the chart that shows the foreign/local manager pay.