Is Eguavoen's Job For Life?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Is Eguavoen's Job For Life?

Post by 1naija »

I have never heard of his job being in danger, no matter how poor the Super Eagles perform. What is he Technical Director of?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Is Eguavoen's Job For Life?

Post by Undertaker »

1naija wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:34 am I have never heard of his job being in danger, no matter how poor the Super Eagles perform. What is he Technical Director of?
He is the Technical Director of Uber! He is your bosses boss! :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I was just about to open a thread on this issue. Onku finally opened a worthy thread. :thumb:

Eguavoen is a huge problem , an obstacle to the development of our football. He has been technical director for almost a decade and we have nothing to show for it. He has hired coaches, coached the team himself and we’re still stuck while he gets paid in $. We need new people and new ideas to call the shot for Nigerian football. Eguavoen’s main objective is to say as little as possible so he keeps his job. It’s time for a new director,I don’t see what else he can add to the program. We need to be done with him.
OCCUPY NFF!!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:57 am I was just about to open a thread on this issue. Onku finally opened a worthy thread. :thumb:

Eguavoen is a huge problem , an obstacle to the development of our football. He has been technical director for almost a decade and we have nothing to show for it. He has hired coaches, coached the team himself and we’re still stuck while he gets paid in $. We need new people and new ideas to call the shot for Nigerian football. Eguavoen’s main objective is to say as little as possible so he keeps his job. It’s time for a new director,I don’t see what else he can add to the program. We need to be done with him.
Well said.