Nah real wah for the current NFF chairman

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Nah real wah for the current NFF chairman

Post by Bigpokey24 »

President of Nigeria Football Federation, Alhaji Ibrahim Musa Gusau has been in Europe in the past few days visiting some players of the Super Eagles who are recuperating from injuries. He also discussed with Ekong the importance of the upcoming FIFA World Cup qualifying matches against South Africa and Benin Republic, though Simon and Sanusi are nursing long-term injuries and unlikely to be fit for the crucial games.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: Nah real wah for the current NFF chairman

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:56 pm
President of Nigeria Football Federation, Alhaji Ibrahim Musa Gusau has been in Europe in the past few days visiting some players of the Super Eagles who are recuperating from injuries. He also discussed with Ekong the importance of the upcoming FIFA World Cup qualifying matches against South Africa and Benin Republic, though Simon and Sanusi are nursing long-term injuries and unlikely to be fit for the crucial games.
Service in Nigerian government means my turn to chop. Why is the NFF chairman in Europe? Shouldn't that be the job of the coach who they are delaying appointing?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

highbury wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:02 pm
Service in Nigerian government means my turn to chop. Why is the NFF chairman in Europe? Shouldn't that be the job of the coach who they are delaying appointing?
You are strange, dude went to visit injured players, something we all complain about, but you are here saying the coach should have gone ..smh. You are part of the problem
SuperEagles

OJI
Egg
Egg

Post by OJI »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:10 pm
You are strange, dude went to visit injured players, something we all complain about, but you are here saying the coach should have gone ..smh. You are part of the problem
Correct. He went to show, at the minimum, that this is a different administration. For now. All direct stakeholders are key to his, and Nigeria's success, and rebranding efforts. Their wellbeing, enthusiasm, and goodwill will be key to that. Instead of encouraging some positive movement, the eternally cynical, and disillusioned want to engage in negative talk.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

ITK nothing, where should he be?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Ok. Thanks for your comment
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

1naija wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:49 pm ITK nothing, where should he be?
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

It's a disgrace to see Nigerians( I suspect some here are not Nigerians), argue whether a Nigerian could do the job. I will never accept a foreigner as a coach of the Nigerian team ever again. Are Nigerian coaches perfect? Heck no! Having said that, I will prefer Finidi since he is already familiar with the team and has taken the team thru 2 Friendlies. That is the logical choice. I have no issues with Amuneke if hired. I don't want to hear some foreign dude named Concerta, Yeyesero, Lugis the Dutch or some assistant to Guardiola, Klopp or Ancelotti. They just bleed Nigeria of her resources and that experience these foreign coaches gathered coaching Nigeria is not put back in the team. Rather, that experience is used to hemorrhage the next mugu African country.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

highbury wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:31 pm It's a disgrace to see Nigerians( I suspect some here are not Nigerians), argue whether a Nigerian could do the job. I will never accept a foreigner as a coach of the Nigerian team ever again. Are Nigerian coaches perfect? Heck no! Having said that, I will prefer Finidi since he is already familiar with the team and has taken the team thru 2 Friendlies. That is the logical choice. I have no issues with Amuneke if hired. I don't want to hear some foreign dude named Concerta, Yeyesero, Lugis the Dutch or some assistant to Guardiola, Klopp or Ancelotti. They just bleed Nigeria of her resources and that experience these foreign coaches gathered coaching Nigeria is not put back in the team. Rather, that experience is used to hemorrhage the next mugu African country.
The highlighted sounds better than your constant anti-foreigner stance. That one na stone age talk.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

It's "low self-esteemish" for anyone to call himself highbury and claim to very pro Nigerian coach. That's straight up low self-esteem talk. :D
highbury wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:31 pm It's a disgrace to see Nigerians( I suspect some here are not Nigerians), argue whether a Nigerian could do the job. I will never accept a foreigner as a coach of the Nigerian team ever again. Are Nigerian coaches perfect? Heck no! Having said that, I will prefer Finidi since he is already familiar with the team and has taken the team thru 2 Friendlies. That is the logical choice. I have no issues with Amuneke if hired. I don't want to hear some foreign dude named Concerta, Yeyesero, Lugis the Dutch or some assistant to Guardiola, Klopp or Ancelotti. They just bleed Nigeria of her resources and that experience these foreign coaches gathered coaching Nigeria is not put back in the team. Rather, that experience is used to hemorrhage the next mugu African country.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

There are better more successful football federations that have in the past or currently hire foreign coaches, from Belgium to England etc…it’s more about do you have the expertise within your country, if you do then why not try them, if you don’t why not seek outside help. You have to mandate those foreigners to have part of their focus on the local scene and developing local coaches. I don’t mind Finidi or Amunike, but will fans be willing to live with their growing pains?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

1naija wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:20 pm It's "low self-esteemish" for anyone to call himself highbury and claim to very pro Nigerian coach. That's straight up low self-esteem talk. :D
1 Naira you mean say naija no get any highbury, abi na becos makoko dey there
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:58 pm Image
abi na pig pokey design this poster; Ayinde and Ucheibe dey you come carry alozie put? ye ye dey smell
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

highbury wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:06 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:49 pm ITK nothing, where should he be?
You’re welcome.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

highbury wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:05 pm
You're welcome again.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "