I heard that they're negotiating Yeysero's return

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
I heard that they're negotiating Yeysero's return

Post by highbury »

:rotf: This has got to be the most incompetent NFF we have had. So the man dumped Nigeria and put us in this situation and we want to go back to our vomit? Which kind country be this? Even his Wikipedia page has him as the current SE's coach after his tenure from 2022-2024.
Slaves! Country of slaves :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I heard that they're negotiating Yeysero's return

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I hope it’s true! A coach that got us to Afcon finals is vomit? Some of you black panthers are delulu beyond salvation. At a time we should be building on our Afcon performance we’re busy engaging unqualified coaches out of hatred for Oyibo. We have the WC qualifiers in 6 weeks, Afcon in less than a yr and the WC in less than 2yrs. We don’t have time for the incompetence of the nff and nationalistic jingoism disguised as a search for a local non corrupt coach. If Finidi can’t get it , we should get the best we can afford regardless on nationality. Even if it means bringing Pessiero back.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Anything is better than player agents masquerading as a coach.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:42 am I hope it’s true! A coach that got us to Afcon finals is vomit? Some of you black panthers are delulu beyond salvation. At a time we should be building on our Afcon performance we’re busy engaging unqualified coaches out of hatred for Oyibo. We have the WC qualifiers in 6 weeks, Afcon in less than a yr and the WC in less than 2yrs. We don’t have time for the incompetence of the nff and nationalistic jingoism disguised as a search for a local non corrupt coach. If Finidi can’t get it , we should get the best we can afford regardless on nationality. Even if it means bringing Pessiero back.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

highbury wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:02 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:42 am I hope it’s true! A coach that got us to Afcon finals is vomit? Some of you black panthers are delulu beyond salvation. At a time we should be building on our Afcon performance we’re busy engaging unqualified coaches out of hatred for Oyibo. We have the WC qualifiers in 6 weeks, Afcon in less than a yr and the WC in less than 2yrs. We don’t have time for the incompetence of the nff and nationalistic jingoism disguised as a search for a local non corrupt coach. If Finidi can’t get it , we should get the best we can afford regardless on nationality. Even if it means bringing Pessiero back.
It’s not funny. Some are here to advocate for a local coach to get back at whitey for years working as a security guard in obscure places. Some of us are here for the advancement of the SE towards the ultimate goal of winning the damn WC regardless of the nationality of the coach.We believe we have and have had enough talent to be a Lot better than we are in spite of perpetual incompetently of the NFF. We don’t care if the coach is a black panther, white knight or yellow unicorn. We want constant improvement. We want to win at any cost!
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

[tweet][/tweet]
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:27 am
It’s not funny. Some are here to advocate for a local coach to get back at whitey for years working as a security guard in obscure places. Some of us are here for the advancement of the SE towards the ultimate goal of winning the damn WC regardless of the nationality of the coach.We believe we have and have had enough talent to be a Lot better than we are in spite of perpetual incompetently of the NFF. We don’t care if the coach is a black panther, white knight or yellow unicorn. We want constant improvement. We want to win at any cost!
1) It is freaking hilarious 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
2) Classic Projection.
3) If you do a little study you will know that no foreign coach has ever won the World Cup if that is what you're looking for. All winners are local coaches. I did the research for you ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... g_managers)
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

highbury wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:07 am :rotf: This has got to be the most incompetent NFF we have had. So the man dumped Nigeria and put us in this situation and we want to go back to our vomit? Which kind country be this? Even his Wikipedia page has him as the current SE's coach after his tenure from 2022-2024.
Hihhbury

TBH, this is not strange in negotiations but it is an extreme move and demonstrates a highly fractious negotiation that can lead to a tit for tat afterwards if indeed Peseiro is re-signed. Witness what happened in the Keshi re-negotiation that required high level intervention and then the aftermath with the rented protest and the search for a removal clause.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:54 am
highbury wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:07 am :rotf: This has got to be the most incompetent NFF we have had. So the man dumped Nigeria and put us in this situation and we want to go back to our vomit? Which kind country be this? Even his Wikipedia page has him as the current SE's coach after his tenure from 2022-2024.
Hihhbury

TBH, this is not strange in negotiations but it is an extreme move and demonstrates a highly fractious negotiation that can lead to a tit for tat afterwards if indeed Peseiro is re-signed. Witness what happened in the Keshi re-negotiation that required high level intervention and then the aftermath with the rented protest and the search for a removal clause.
Enugu II,

You're actually right. It is also shows that the committee is divided as to the selection of a coach. That explains why the decision has been delayed. At this point, I think we are in big trouble considering we have just a little over month to the World Cup qualifiers. God help us.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

You were not paying attention to the AFCON games.

If you were, you would be very concerned that his name is even mooted.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Peseinro is a poor coach and he is not good for our football development. I hope this is not true.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

All of you advocating for his return simply want to turn Nigeria to another Belgium and England in the making. Can someone please remind me what Belgium golden generation won under Martinez? And while we are at it I am ready to bet anybody that under Southgate this current England golden generation will win nadah.
I think is about time we define what success is all about. Is it qualifying for AFCON final and losing to a coach appointed midway through the competition? Or winning the competition?
I think it's time we devine what success means? Is it qualifying for AFCON final and losing to a coach appointed midway theough
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Anyone but Amunike
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Dammy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:44 pm Anyone but Amunike
:lol:

I will say anyone but Peseinro. We’ve seen what he can do over 2 years.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

It seems you are the one that didn't pay attention to the AFCON games. But let me remind you how it went. We conceeded only one goal in the group stage and 1 goal in regulation time in the round of 16, quarter-final, AND Semi-final before losing 2-1 TO THE HOST TEAM in the final.

I know you and you band of certificates waving coaches :taunt: think you could have done better, but the rest of normal world know that was a heck of a tournament by Nigeria.
Cellular wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:06 pm

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

It makes sense for two reasons:

1. watch the dressing room videos from the AFCON and you'll see the NFF chairman and his lousy staff dancing with peseiro, almost grinding on him! They love him passionately and kowtow to him. He is like a god to them.

2. Well well well... Like I said, the man went to the market and couldnt find a job. :lol: :lol: :lol: E shock who? Of course its no shock to me. No serious team will ever touch him! :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:06 pm

If you know Emir very well, you will know that he never pays attention - even when he is watching Netflix. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

highbury wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:52 am [tweet][/tweet]
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:27 am
1) It is freaking hilarious 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
2) Classic Projection.
3) If you do a little study you will know that no foreign coach has ever won the World Cup if that is what you're looking for. All winners are local coaches. I did the research for you ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... g_managers)
Comrade for you to go that far to remind so call football fans this simple truth will really tell you. We should take caution who we argue with on this platform. Now I know with you I have some Nigerians who have common sense to football.

By the way if you see some people here who are ready to die to see a whiteman on the sideline of their national team with all kinds of disguise wanton excuses. The bottom line is they hate themselves being black ooo. Or anything white is so superior to their own family personally in Nigeria. I hope my language sinks in. I dont care whose ox is gorged.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:20 pm It makes sense for two reasons:

1. watch the dressing room videos from the AFCON and you'll see the NFF chairman and his lousy staff dancing with peseiro, almost grinding on him! They love him passionately and kowtow to him. He is like a god to them.

2. Well well well... Like I said, the man went to the market and couldnt find a job. :lol: :lol: :lol: E shock who? Of course its no shock to me. No serious team will ever touch him! :oops:
Ah mean! He is still considering the people who owed him money. Never paid him on time.
He should use his resume coaching us to the finals to land multiple job offers.

But don't tell the natives... they liked what they saw. They will gladly take him back.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Cellular wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:39 pm

Ah mean! He is still considering the people who owed him money. Never paid him on time.

But don't tell the natives... they liked what they saw. They will gladly take him back.
Not my ideal coach at all.

But I will gladly take him over frauds like Amunike or Finidi who want to turn SE into their personal agency business.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:03 pm

But I will gladly take him over frauds like Amunike or Finidi who want to turn SE into their personal agency business.
The NFF are notorious for hiring the wrong guy(s). The right people typically don't want anything to do with the NFF.

My thing is that I wish we didn't have an impending WCQ to contend with. We also don't have the time to have someone who will have to learn the team (players). But I have said it before that if only the players and the NFF will cooperate, I will want to see a combo of Michael Nsien and Daniel Ogunmodede. But I know my people. I know every decision such a group makes will be questioned and scrutinized to high heavens by players, fans, and especially the administrators.

Right now, I rather they hire anyone where the focus will be on football and not the other side shennanegans that goes on with our football.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Name dropping. What has those coaches accomplished to justify giving them a job they are not familiar with over a coach who just lead the team to the final of one of the biggest continental tournaments in the world?
Cellular wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:08 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:03 pm

The NFF are notorious for hiring the wrong guy(s). The right people typically don't want anything to do with the NFF.

My thing is that I wish we didn't have an impending WCQ to contend with. We also don't have the time to have someone who will have to learn the team (players). But I have said it before that if only the players and the NFF will cooperate, I will want to see a combo of Michael Nsien and Daniel Ogunmodede. But I know my people. I know every decision such a group makes will be questioned and scrutinized to high heavens by players, fans, and especially the administrators.

Right now, I rather they hire anyone where the focus will be on football and not the other side shennanegans that goes on with our football.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

So in a space of few days we have been linked to Pisseiro's second missionary journey, Amunike, Finidi, Conceicao, the Fortuna Sittard guy etc

like are we being trolled here by NFF or what?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

So excellent that we drew with Lesotho at home and Zimbabwe in Rwanda. So competent that he ran the squad into the ground with so many injuries. So competent that he has not found another job