Kelechi and Ndidi promoted

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Kelechi and Ndidi promoted

Post by Lolly »

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelechi and Ndidi promoted

Post by aruako1 »

Congratulations to them!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

lovely news, so happy for them . Our boys are back, now will they stay at Leicester? They actually need better defenders
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Congratulations to Leicester but it still remains to be seen if they’ll win the Championship🤔❗️

Cheers.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:57 am Congratulations to Leicester but it still remains to be seen if they’ll win the Championship🤔❗️

Cheers.
What do they care about the championship ?
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

jette1 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:38 am
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:57 am Congratulations to Leicester but it still remains to be seen if they’ll win the Championship🤔❗️

Cheers.
What do they care about the championship ?
Winning the Championship was their stated goal at the beginning of the season🤔❗️

Cheers.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Looks like Kelechi is on his way out. Ndidi should remain there.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

:D Now these "lower division players" are once again entitled to play international football with SE. Congratulations!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...wow, that was quick. Now they can start trending on CE again.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

greg wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:48 am :D Now these "lower division players" are once again entitled to play international football with SE. Congratulations!
Just like that :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

gochino wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:46 am Looks like Kelechi is on his way out. Ndidi should remain there.
Why do you say so?
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:01 am
greg wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:48 am :D Now these "lower division players" are once again entitled to play international football with SE. Congratulations!
Just like that :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

gochino wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:46 am Looks like Kelechi is on his way out. Ndidi should remain there.
If Ndidi is smart, he’ll get the heck out of dodge otherwise he’ll be heading right back to the championship🤔❗️

Cheers.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Riche007 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:14 pm
Why do you say so?
he is out of contract and doesn't even make the bench for them.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

King Futcha wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:10 pm
Why do you say so?
He’s being punished for going to AFCON🤔❗️

Cheers.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:14 am
Why do you say so?

Cheers.
I remember saying b/4 afcon that he was not making bench or making bench but not played A LOT and someone said then it was due to injuries. Now you say its because he went to Afcon. ...I think what we all agree on is that he should leave LFC but his stock has dropped now and he will likely end up in a mid level prem team at best.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:50 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:14 am
Why do you say so?

Cheers.
I remember saying b/4 afcon that he was not making bench or making bench but not played A LOT and someone said then it was due to injuries. Now you say its because he went to Afcon. ...I think what we all agree on is that he should leave LFC but his stock has dropped now and he will likely end up in a mid level prem team at best.
He was indeed injured at some point, recovered and a groin injury right before AFCON. He chose to go to AFCON against the advice of the club’s medical team. I believe that’s why he’s been held back since his return from AFCON🤔❗️

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Not yet. Starting from next season, if they are in Div 1 and not released and sign for another Div 2 club.

No matter what you guys say, I will beat dignity and self respect into you! We will have standards, whether you like it or not. That is absolutely not an option! We MUST have standards! And to play for the Super Eagles, you MUST play for a first Div league in the top 5 leagues in Europe or top 3 in Africa or Nigeria.

We must have standards! We must elect people who are qualified and have completed their NYSC. Every hospital must have a license to operate; and all schools must be regulated!

We MUST HAVE STANDARDS!! NO MATTER WHAT THE CITIZENS WANT OR THINk, WE MUST HAVE STANDARDS! I know left to most of you, we will be deep in the gutter with Professors who do not have certificates, hospitals without licenses, schools without tables and chairs... etc etc. Left to most of you, we will be in the trash picking from the bottom of the barrel! Your disdain for integrity and top notch professionalism is palpable. But you will have to accept it! You have no choice but to accept that Nigeria will be better and we will set very high standards in every thing that we do! You MUST accept it!

THAT IS A NON-NEGOTIABLE!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:48 pm
Not yet. Starting from next season, if they are in Div 1 and not released and sign for another Div 2 club.

No matter what you guys say, I will beat dignity and self respect into you! We will have standards, whether you like it or not. That is absolutely not an option! We MUST have standards! And to play for the Super Eagles, you MUST play for a first Div league in the top 5 leagues in Europe or top 3 in Africa or Nigeria.

We must have standards! We must elect people who are qualified and have completed their NYSC. Every hospital must have a license to operate; and all schools must be regulated!

We MUST HAVE STANDARDS!! NO MATTER WHAT THE CITIZENS WANT OR THINk, WE MUST HAVE STANDARDS! I know left to most of you, we will be deep in the gutter with Professors who do not have certificates, hospitals without licenses, schools without tables and chairs... etc etc. Left to most of you, we will be in the trash picking from the bottom of the barrel! Your disdain for integrity and top notch professionalism is palpable. But you will have to accept it! You have no choice but to accept that Nigeria will be better and we will set very high standards in every thing that we do! You MUST accept it!

THAT IS A NON-NEGOTIABLE!
Will standards that you speak of be as sweet as Goody Goody? :woot: :rotf: As sweet as Arsenal’s win today?

Wha choo looking at?!