Can we poach young Chido Obi?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Can we poach young Chido Obi?

Post by Lolly »

He has played for both Denmark and England youth teams. He is just 16 and stands at 6 foot 2 inches tall.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Can we poach young Chido Obi?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:15 pm He has played for both Denmark and England youth teams. He is just 16 and stands at 6 foot 2 inches tall.

so in your village, only Nigerians are called Chido Obi?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

We can’t even poach a rotten hanging fruit let alone a 17yrs old blue chip player. How you go poach him when even a 27yr old Folorunsho is unpoachable for us? You wan kidnap am?
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:44 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:15 pm He has played for both Denmark and England youth teams. He is just 16 and stands at 6 foot 2 inches tall.

His full name is Chidozie Obi shortened to Chido...surely you're smart enough to understand that.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Thank God my village people are not as dumb as you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chido_Obi
Obi was born in Glostrup, a town located within Copenhagen in Denmark, to a Danish mother and Nigerian father.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Lolly wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:23 pm

Obi was born in Glostrup, a town located within Copenhagen in Denmark, to a Danish mother and Nigerian father.
He is not Nigerian; no be you they argue say name no determinant in figuring where person come from
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

jette1 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 pm

He is not Nigerian; no be you they argue say name no determinant in figuring where person come from
He is Nigerian by birth according to the Nigerian constitution, unless he renounces his citizenship.
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

NO

Go find them in Nigeria.
Bell
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

We ain't poaching a damn thing when the player agents take over SE.

Be prepared for more Tanzania based players.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

We ain't poaching a damn thing when the player agents take over SE.

Be prepared for more Tanzania based players.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Some people just love hyping players unnecessarily. Didn’t Osimhen score 10 goals at the U17 World Cup❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Babadee
Egg
Egg

Post by Babadee »

England will poach him quickly if either Denmark or Nigeria slack.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:07 pm

Some people just love hyping players unnecessarily. Didn’t Osimhen score 10 goals at the U17 World Cup❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Yes he did and he was quickly marked by clubs as a future top striker.

How does Osimhen’s case stop us from catching others young?

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

jette1 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 pm

By your definition others like Lookman, Ekong, Ajayi, Aina, Tella etc are not Nigerians too.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

According to lolly, anyone with a Nigerian name is a Nigerian 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a dummy
SuperEagles

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:48 am According to lolly, anyone with a Nigerian name is a Nigerian 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a dummy
Not everyone with a Nigerian name is Nigerian...but this young man is. Even if he plays for another country he is still a Nigerian citizen by birth.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

aruako1 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:51 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:48 am According to lolly, anyone with a Nigerian name is a Nigerian 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a dummy
Not everyone with a Nigerian name is Nigerian...but this young man is. Even if he plays for another country he is still a Nigerian citizen by birth.
Why bother replying the dummy. He probably doesn’t know the meaning of “poach” and the context it was used.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:36 pm
aruako1 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:51 am
Why bother replying the dummy. He probably doesn’t know the meaning of “poach” and the context it was used.
the forum jester or better yet the slow brain thinker. Is this man a Nigerian? even though he has a Nigerian name. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Image

you are so daft it is laughable, so everyone with a Nigerian name is Nigerian :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles