Kelechi to Villa?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Kelechi to Villa?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Villa want to sign Leicester and Nigeria forward Kelechi Iheanacho, 27, as a back-up striker for England international Ollie Watkins, 28. (Football Insider)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelechi to Villa?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Good move if it happens but Kels,imho, is better than Watkins. Kels has paid a price for not having a natural position.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:18 am Good move if it happens but Kels,imho, is better than Watkins. Kels has paid a price for not having a natural position.
Kelechi better than Watkins? WTF are you on?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

He should go if he can. Kelechi really needs to fulfil his full potential we have all been expecting.
New challenge.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:18 am Good move if it happens but Kels,imho, is better than Watkins. Kels has paid a price for not having a natural position.
Kels position of #10 /8.5 has been phased out by modern football system is that is mostly 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1.. kels is not hardworking enough to occupy the RFW or LFW role, hence mostly thrives in a 4-4-2 or 3-5-1-1 system. his spaces on the pitch clashes with with the attacking MF spaces.. this is a major issue for coaches.
afc##
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chuks69 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:39 am
Kels position of #10 /8.5 has been phased out by modern football system is that is mostly 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1.. kels is not hardworking enough to occupy the RFW or LFW role, hence mostly thrives in a 4-4-2 or 3-5-1-1 system. his spaces on the pitch clashes with with the attacking MF spaces.. this is a major issue for coaches.
Never knew you coached at the highest level..smh
SuperEagles

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:49 am
...son of the soil will always get the nod first no matter what.
See how Manchester United continued to play none producing Rashford until it became obvious he was a problem.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:49 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have been on CE for years and you are shocked by comments like this?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

A division 2 benchwarmer s better than one of the best players in Div 1! This, ladies and gentlemen, is CE for you! :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 4:24 pm A division 2 benchwarmer s better than one of the best players in Div 1! This, ladies and gentlemen, is CE for you! :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sadly This is the truth he does not even make the bench sef .. you are being kind to him with that addition.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:18 am Good move if it happens but Kels,imho, is better than Watkins.
Kels has paid a price for not having a natural position.
Haba! Straight from your heart Bro. :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

chuks69 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:39 am
You got to be the most Rigid human still walking the earth
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 4:24 pm A division 2 benchwarmer s better than one of the best players in Div 1! This, ladies and gentlemen, is CE for you! :lol: :lol:
Danfo your bench mark and obviously skewed rationality is heavily tainted with colo mentality: but let me allow you the liberty to count your teeth with your deformed tongue first before i go any further
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:47 pm
Danfo your bench mark and obviously skewed rationality is heavily tainted with colo mentality: but let me allow you the liberty to count your teeth with your deformed tongue first before i go any further
Jedi Jedi,

We are talking about real football here. Please go outside. When its time to talk about female football, who has the biggest yansh on the field and whether Alozie is hot, we will call you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:36 pm
jette1 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:47 pm
Jedi Jedi,

We are talking about real football here. Please go outside. When its time to talk about female football, who has the biggest yansh on the field and whether Alozie is hot, we will call you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Can i post this here? Olie Watkins ties Jackson in 3rd place as the strikers with the most big chances missed . 20 big chances missed this season. Erling is the worst in the league . Kele is a better finisher compared to Watkins. These are stats , i didn't make this up ooooo

https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top ... nce_missed
This image was back in oct
SuperEagles

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I have no idea what Kelechi thought he was doing in Leicester all these years. Dude never looked like he fit in there for one second.

Some people will just happily ride a ship until it sinks....

For years I kept begging that dude to leave. Years. I don't know what he or his agent saw in that place. Whether he just wanted continuity or whatever.

Anyway I hope he finally focuses on working on his game as a priority. Dude is getting worse not better. Perhaps his football iq has increased but his natural talent is diminishing.....and he is not getting any younger. He has little time to get it right, very little. I am his biggest fan, but I wouldn't put my money on it working out. Chances are he has peaked. But hopefully he finds a way.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tbite wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:33 pm I have no idea what Kelechi thought he was doing in Leicester all these years. Dude never looked like he fit in there for one second.

For years I kept begging that dude to leave. Years. I don't know what he or his agent saw in that place. Whether he just wanted continuity or whatever.

Anyway I hope he finally focuses on working on his game as a priority. Dude is getting worse not better. Perhaps his football iq has increased but his natural talent is diminishing.....and he is not getting any younger. He has little time to get it right, very little. I am his biggest fan, but I wouldn't put my money on it working out. Chances are he has peaked. But hopefully he finds a way.
I have come to accept that there is life outside football, and for many players (especially Africans and many South Americans), that is their cardinal rule - and thats why many Africans are not very successful in the game.

There is a reason Mikel refused to leave Chelsea - he did after he got his UK citizenship. It may be why Kelechi chose to humiliate himself.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Tbite wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:33 pm I have no idea what Kelechi thought he was doing in Leicester all these years. Dude never looked like he fit in there for one second.

Kelechi retired years ago lol, right now he is just there for the 80K weekly pay.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

The yeye coach put him on the bench today to come and take pictures for promotion and winning championship. lol.

Kele better leave that club sharp sharp.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:29 pm The yeye coach put him on the bench today to come and take pictures for promotion and winning championship. lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So the Div 2 benchwarmer ran to take pics with trophy that others fought hard to win? :lol:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:29 pm The yeye coach put him on the bench today to come and take pictures for promotion and winning championship. lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So the Div 2 benchwarmer ran to take pics with trophy that others fought hard to win? :lol:
What should he have done instead? Stay in his hotel room and boycott the game? You sure have a lot to say for somebody who has never seen a bench to sit on.
OCCUPY NFF!!