Brilliant Interview With Chairman Sporting Lagos, Godwin Enakhena

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Brilliant Interview With Chairman Sporting Lagos, Godwin Enakhena

Post by Damunk »

He is also the MFM Director of Sports and the General Secretary of the NPFL Club Owners Association.

Excellent what they are doing at Sporting Lagos.
He speaks on Finidi, the Super Eagles, Local and FB players, the NPFL, Nigerian fans and the general highs and lows of running a club side for the future.

Close your eyes and you’ll actually think it is Segun Odegbami’s voice you are hearing. But trust me, he sounds so much more insightful with none of Odegbami's routine clichés.

This is a man that is doing, rather than just talking.
A bit like Finidi in a sense.

Enjoy.

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Brilliant Interview With Chairman Sporting Lagos, Godwin Enakhena

Post by Cellular »

Damunk wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:07 am He is also the MFM Director of Sports and the General Secretary of the NPFL Club Owners Association.

He speaks on Finidi, the Super Eagles, Local and FB players, the NPFL, Nigerian fans and the general highs and lows of running a club side for the future.

Close your eyes and you’ll actually think it is Segun Odegbami’s voice you are hearing. But trust me, he sounds so much more insightful with none of Odegbami's routine clichés.

Enjoy.

I need to get my 30 minutes back.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 4:32 pm
Damunk wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:07 am He is also the MFM Director of Sports and the General Secretary of the NPFL Club Owners Association.

Enjoy.

Predictable.
E remain The Usual Suspects. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 4:32 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Enjoy.

Damunk,

Sporting Lagos is the future of Nigeria. Currently, only Sporting Lagos and Remo Stars of Ikenne represent that future. The rest of the NPFL, frankly, remain in the dark ages. My prayer is that clubs like those two emerge quickly enough to dominate the NPFL before they are destroyed by the state-owned entities that currently dominate the NPFL.

The two clubs see football as a business and long-term businesses. They are not like other clubs that see football as a means to fritter away state owned monies.

I did not realize that Sporting offers boxed suites for business types. I love it! I have also noticed that they have a boisterous set of fans but they are truly focused on having a nice time from the videos that I have watched. For me, I pray for their success because the future of Nigerian football relies on their success.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 9:05 pm

Enjoy.

Damunk,

Sporting Lagos is the future of Nigeria. Currently, only Sporting Lagos and Remo Stars of Ikenne represent that future. The rest of the NPFL, frankly, remain in the dark ages. My prayer is that clubs like those two emerge quickly enough to dominate the NPFL before they are destroyed by the state-owned entities that currently dominate the NPFL.

The two clubs see football as a business and long-term businesses. They are not like other clubs that see football as a means to fritter away state owned monies.

I did not realize that Sporting offers boxed suites for business types. I love it! I have also noticed that they have a boisterous set of fans but they are truly focused on having a nice time from the videos that I have watched. For me, I pray for their success because the future of Nigerian football relies on their success.
Prof, I hear you.
Nain Oga Celullar say nuttin dey there.
We know why. :D
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Damunk wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:45 pm

Enjoy.

Damunk,

Prof, I hear you.
I am glad you know why.

Pesin way carry im cooking pot dey pack rubbish, others will help am load am with rubbish.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:38 am
Damunk wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:45 pm

Enjoy.

Damunk,

I did not realize that Sporting offers boxed suites for business types. I love it! I have also noticed that they have a boisterous set of fans but they are truly focused on having a nice time from the videos that I have watched. For me, I pray for their success because the future of Nigerian football relies on their success. :D
Prof, I hear you.
I am glad you know why.

Pesin way carry im cooking pot dey pack rubbish, others will help am load am with rubbish.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. :D