Amaju Pinick on Arise News

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Amaju Pinick on Arise News

Post by anointed »

Starting right now

May 9 10.10am Nigerian Time
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Amaju Pinick on Arise News

Post by anointed »

Advocated for Finidi but not involved in his appointment
For seamless transition due to his involvement with Peseiro
Finidi is a leader and humble to a fault
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Would have advocated for Amuneke had he been Peseiro's assistant
Foreign assistant is not new. Siasia and Oliseh had foreign assistants
Foreign assistant well equipped for physical training and have better view of back room activities.
Back room staffing is a lot scientific now.
Back room staff are the engine room of the team's success
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Employment of foreign staff will depend on availability of funds
Not qualifying for next WC is unthinkable
Missing Qatar still haunts me
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

FIFA exco elections is next year
There's no time. Not like APC/PDP stuff
Visited 6 countries to seek support
Once you visit a country and they accept you, other candidates don't go there.
FIFA exco is intimidating. Not easy to talk there but don't allow anyone to talk about Nigeria anyhow. Once I flaunt our records in their faces a la 5 u16, 3 AFCON titles, all in a lighter mood, there's respect.
Enunciated Hussey College football antecedents too

No smoking gun really in the banter.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

anointed wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:57 am Employment of foreign staff will depend on availability of funds
Why is it unthinkable?

It took how long to announce a coach? Even then no CONTRACT yet so the Coach has not started working and we have matches about a month from now.

Name alone will not win you matches. You need to PREPARE. To FAIL to PREPARE is to PREPARE to FAIL. Right now we are PREPARING to FAIL. Matches during off season is not easy.

We need to get our acts together.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wanaj0 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:14 pm
anointed wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:57 am Employment of foreign staff will depend on availability of funds
Why is it unthinkable?

It took how long to announce a coach? Even then no CONTRACT yet so the Coach has not started working and we have matches about a month from now.

Name alone will not win you matches. You need to PREPARE. To FAIL to PREPARE is to PREPARE to FAIL. Right now we are PREPARING to FAIL. Matches during off season is not easy.

We need to get our acts together.
do not mind them
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

highbury wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:34 pm
This guy is a typical politician run from nff to Caf to fifa like govs to senate and to minister trying to be relevant without accomplishing anything. Anyway sha, he’s still much better than the mugu we have now.
:laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 3:07 pm
highbury wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:34 pm
This guy is a typical politician run from nff to Caf to fifa like govs to senate and to minister trying to be relevant without accomplishing anything. Anyway sha, he’s still much better than the mugu we have now.
:laugh:
KPOM!