Rivers United sack Eguma after 16 years

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rivers United sack Eguma after 16 years

Post by Purity »

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rivers United sack Eguma after 16 years

Post by Purity »

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Purity

This is big news but in my view, Rivers United needed a managerial change. I am interested in learning who comes in as replacement.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Rivers United is one of the biggest clubs in the world. I am sure many of the top coaches in the world are scrambling to apply for the position.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I want him to replace Amokachi and handle the U23 team
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 1:18 am Rivers United is one of the biggest clubs in the world. I am sure many of the top coaches in the world are scrambling to apply for the position.
I know i yab you all the time for being a moron, jacka$$, Creepy old uncle, 419ner, Rubbish agent ( You are all those things btw) but to type this only means that you are on drugs. Please 419Naija. Seek help.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 1:20 am I want him to replace Amokachi and handle the U23 team
Bros, you need to know a bit more about him before advancing this suggestion. I would not like for him to handle any of Nigeria's national teams.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Enugu II wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 12:18 am Purity

This is big news but in my view, Rivers United needed a managerial change. I am interested in learning who comes in as replacement.
His replacement is most likely assistant Evans Ogenyi who joined them after getting Kano Pillars promoted from the NNL
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You keep saying this without saying what you claim to know about him. You must be the only one that knows him.
Enugu II wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 1:53 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 1:20 am I want him to replace Amokachi and handle the U23 team
Bros, you need to know a bit more about him before advancing this suggestion. I would not like for him to handle any of Nigeria's national teams.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.