Reservations aside we have no choice but to support Finidi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Reservations aside we have no choice but to support Finidi

Post by ugly boy »

No time for LC vs FC. Nigeria must be at the next World Cup. At this stage considering how long the FA took to appoint a replacement It makes sense to pick the assistant of the outgoing coach.
Finidi was a cerebral player hopefully he picks players that increase the overall cerebral IQ of the team and implements his philosophy. If he picks players on merit then he won’t lose the locker room.

Hope he succeeds
iworo
Egg
Egg
Re: Reservations aside we have no choice but to support Finidi

Post by iworo »

ugly boy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 12:14 pm No time for LC vs FC. Nigeria must be at the next World Cup. At this stage considering how long the FA took to appoint a replacement It makes sense to pick the assistant of the outgoing coach.
Finidi was a cerebral player hopefully he picks players that increase the overall cerebral IQ of the team and implements his philosophy. If he picks players on merit then he won’t lose the locker room.

Hope he succeeds
I utterly agree with you.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

On matchday, I don't care if the manager is Bigpokey. Just get the result, and how you prepare for that result is your headache. No excuse :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 4:07 pm On matchday, I don't care if the manager is Bigpokey. Just get the result, and how you prepare for that result is your headache. No excuse :D
my dream Job is to coach at the highest level
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 5:05 pm
YemiBrazil wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 4:07 pm On matchday, I don't care if the manager is Bigpokey. Just get the result, and how you prepare for that result is your headache. No excuse :D
my dream Job is to coach at the highest level
Use some cheat code to get yourself out of Division 3 after 5 seasons, football manager is not that difficult to play.

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

We don't need your support. It's our turn. His Assistants will be King Yobo, and Taribo West, with idah Peterside as Goalkeeper coach. Stanley Nwabali will be made Captain. Rivers United Lokan.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I supported Peseiro and Rohr when they were first appointed even they were journey men mercenary coaches. it was like buying a used car Dodge Caravon that has 200 K miles on it. You know it will stop workin soon, but you work on it and hope it continues to work. I gave them time until I saw it was time for a change. I will do the same to Finidi. I will give him time to build his team and then evaluate him. I know the task at hand is going to be difficult. I wish him the best. I hope we see more of the passing game he was using against Ghana. Imagine how many goals Osimhen would have scored in that system? There is a lot to be happy about. I like seeing a Nigerian man handle the national team.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

I withdraw my support until officially begged. Also, please let's stop abusing the word "king" :boo: .
No issue with the great Finidi, Baba Taribo, Peterside and our best ever goalie Chief Stanley! :taunt: :taunt:
1naija wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 5:34 pm We don't need your support. It's our turn. His Assistants will be King Yobo, and Taribo West, with idah Peterside as Goalkeeper coach. Stanley Nwabali will be made Captain. Rivers United Lokan.

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

I'll care if it is Bigpokey abeg. How will he travel for games when he is running from immigration?
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

ugly boy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 12:14 pm No time for LC vs FC. Nigeria must be at the next World Cup. At this stage considering how long the FA took to appoint a replacement It makes sense to pick the assistant of the outgoing coach.

Hope he succeeds
RESERVATION? Who has reservation? Not me.
Bell
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Finidi should take it one game at a time. Nigeriaa is in trouble. But it is doable.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Bell wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 9:45 pm

Hope he succeeds
Bell
Is it because he is a Nigerian that makes you have no reservations? I had reservations when it was Pissero and I do with Finidi. The one thing I admire about him is his belief that Nigeria can play toe to toe with anyone. It’s a breath of fresh air when you compare that mentality with Rohr who was ultra conservative largely due to his lack of belief in the team. I just hope he tempers his optimism with some conservative defensive approach as well
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

ugly boy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:15 pm
Bell wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 9:45 pm

Hope he succeeds
Bell
Is it because he is a Nigerian that makes you have no reservations? I had reservations when it was Pissero and I do with Finidi. The one thing I admire about him is his belief that Nigeria can play toe to toe with anyone. It’s a breath of fresh air when you compare that mentality with Rohr who was ultra conservative largely due to his lack of belief in the team. I just hope he tempers his optimism with some conservative defensive approach as well
WHO KNOWS HOW any COACH WOULD PERFORM? But I feel optimistic about George and it looks like he's putting together a good crew. Maybe one element that's missing is the inclusion of a number of young promising assistants who would (to use NFF parlance) "understudy" him, ready and able to take over when he's not there for any reason.
Bell