IS THAT ALL JJ HAS TO OFFER?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
IS THAT ALL JJ HAS TO OFFER?

Post by 1naija »

JJ has offered nothing (in terms of victory) to Nigeria except fancy pictures that are used as signatures by CE members. I can't think any tangible victory that JJ has helped Nigeria acheive, but I can count tons of pictures on CE.com in which he looks like he is flying. Is JJ a waste of our time?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

he is a waste of time, and space. His combination with Kanu and CCC are detrimental to the progress of Naija soccer. kpom!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Kelechi
Egg
Egg

Post by Kelechi »

Not everyone has the annointing of a winning leader----jokes apart----I do like and respect JJ's talent------

Never have I seen it on him a leader that can win for Naija------maybe for his club o o o -----that I have no track record----
I can not think of any sweet Naija victory with JJ in the line up-------not that I am saying there is none----it takes a hell of effort------
I pray that things will turn around for him and Naija during this ACN----if they can beat SA and Benin-----
For a child of God, silence in the face of problem is an act of ignorance
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

See me football atheists talking to each other.
Atheist 1: Does the god of football exist?
Atheist 2: Of course not.
Atheist 1: So all these fantastic moves and cruise missile free kicks that player is taking, you are telling me that it is not bona fide evidence that he is the Saviour of football?
Atheist 2: Don't let your imagination fool you like it has done to many in the cyberworld. There is no such thing as the god of football, even though we see him leading his club and his country (soon) to many victories, and the rest of the world has been praising his holy name to the heavens.

Obviously two football atheists engaging in masturbatory debating dribbles that lead nowhere.
Frenchie
Egg
Egg

Post by Frenchie »

You guys should stop looking up to JJ like he is GOD. Even Zidane could not help his team win when they were messing up. Everybody should do his job on the pitch for the team to win.

For rememberance last final Vs Cameroon. Who helped Naija go to the penalty and showed mad determination?
FRENCHIE FOR PRESIDEnT IN 2007
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

ohsee wrote:See me football atheists talking to each other.
Atheist 1: Does the god of football exist?
Atheist 2: Of course not.
Atheist 1: So all these fantastic moves and cruise missile free kicks that player is taking, you are telling me that it is not bona fide evidence that he is the Saviour of football?
Atheist 2: Don't let your imagination fool you like it has done to many in the cyberworld. There is no such thing as the god of football, even though we see him leading his club and his country (soon) to many victories, and the rest of the world has been praising his holy name to the heavens.

Obviously two football atheists engaging in masturbatory debating dribbles that lead nowhere.
Atheist Ohsee, it took JJ 1.5 years to start winning at Bolton. The ANC is barely 1 month long. At JJ's normal rate, Nigeria will not start to see good results from him until the year 3010. But we will sure have tons of pictures of him dribbling himself on CE.com
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

1naija, you no dey tire???

Frenchie, you must admit Zizou has pulled strings for club and country when it matters most AND made the difference. the only time i remember JJ in such imperial form for SE were @ the WC 98(pity he hadnt mustered the goalscoring part by then) as well as the game vs italy in 1994. Yet,even in those games he failed to do what Zidane has done time after time which is scoring that goal which changes things.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Zizou always has midfield defensive cover allowing him to pull strings. JJ was a defensive midfielder yesterday, our midfield was overrun. Too many strikers at once, very unbalanced selection:CCC looks scared to bench some guys to our detriment.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Inaija no need for this.

JJ played to CC's instructions yesterday which rendered him useless for 90 mins. If anything blame CC. We all know JJ can do better!
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

Ugbowo, TGhank u for telling them.
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IS THAT ALL JJ HAS TO OFFER?

Post by Prince »

1naija wrote:JJ has offered nothing (in terms of victory) to Nigeria except fancy pictures that are used as signatures by CE members. I can't think any tangible victory that JJ has helped Nigeria acheive, but I can count tons of pictures on CE.com in which he looks like he is flying. Is JJ a waste of our time?
Always looking but never seeing, always hearing but never beleiving. JJ please open the eyes of this young man on saturday so that he can see your good works and glorify you amen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Wonders in wonderland are suffering from wonderment. Blaming JJ diminishes the ethos that it is a team sport. it took Keshi near on ten years for naija to win a trophy. JJ has only been captain for 2 years if that
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

His is the worst captaincy ever for the SE.
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IS THAT ALL JJ HAS TO OFFER?

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Prince wrote:
1naija wrote:JJ has offered nothing (in terms of victory) to Nigeria except fancy pictures that are used as signatures by CE members. I can't think any tangible victory that JJ has helped Nigeria acheive, but I can count tons of pictures on CE.com in which he looks like he is flying. Is JJ a waste of our time?
Always looking but never seeing, always hearing but never beleiving. JJ please open the eyes of this young man on saturday so that he can see your good works and glorify you amen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prince, you no dey shame. No be dat time wey JJ dey wear trouser with 10 pockets? Na you sell am to him?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

U guys fail to face facts.As Captain of Nigeria and a SE player,what has JJ done for Nigeria?I have good answers
1)He has decieved many people with dribbles that resul to nothing
2)Lead Nigeria to her 1st ever worst WC outing.
3)The worst Captain ever,terrible leader(coming late to camp)
4)JJ is about to lead Nigeria to her worst ever outing in the ANC.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

If u get pissed at JJ for not preforming just go to Nigerianwizadry.com and watch some super JJ clips...Start from Atlanta 96..after a good dose of this u will want him in the eagles line up again...at least it works for the NFA and Nigerian coaches..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Blakes wrote:If u get pissed at JJ for not preforming just go to Nigerianwizadry.com and watch some super JJ clips...Start from Atlanta 96..after a good dose of this u will want him in the eagles line up again...at least it works for the NFA and Nigerian coaches..
Go and watch Atlanta 96 again and see why we won the Gold.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Atl'96 was all Amokachie!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

Even Eurosport commentators were annoyed that players were not opening up for JJ's passes.

Most of the time, he was forced to make lateral passes because nobody was opening up in front.

JJ is only one member of the team.
Frenchie
Egg
Egg

Post by Frenchie »

Thank u Vincent. U r making sense
FRENCHIE FOR PRESIDEnT IN 2007