Chukwu gets tough in Faro

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ezesportsworld
Egg
Egg
Chukwu gets tough in Faro

Post by Ezesportsworld »

www.ezesportsworld.net

Chesapeake sports Academy
Egunje
Egg
Egg
Re: Chukwu gets tough in Faro

Post by Egunje »

Ezesportsworld wrote:http://www.newage-online.com/sports/article01

Way to go Chairman.... :)

All na fake, wait till the "big boys" arrive.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Toothless dog
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Does anyone know this Ezesports dude personally...I mean seen him face to face or something?...cos I'm beginning to believe he and Chukwu are one and the same.

although Garba Lawal who also trained with the team has been classified as a professional, even when he has spent the last six months in Kaduna playing novelty matches with the youths in his area.

Ezesports, how can you call this "way to go"?

BTW, i'd like to see him toss out Kanu or Okocha from camp if they "can you hear me now".
Last edited by theYemster on Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nasoo
Egg
Egg

Post by nasoo »

Please lets give him a chance.
IN GOD I TRUST, WITHOUT HIM I AM NOTHING
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

So Garba Lawal has beeen playing Novelty matches in Kaduna?
Last edited by Sir V on Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Sir V wrote:So Garba Lawal has beeen playing Novelty match in Kaduna?
Garba Lawal is the latest "Hey You" in CCC's camp..the man must be addicted to them or suffering from "Kumburitis"
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg
Hmm..

Post by Mr Shows »

I'll wait to see how he deals with the big boys when they report late from their xmas breaks.

It's easy to shakara homebased players.

Cheers
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

mister dolly wrote:
Sir V wrote:So Garba Lawal has beeen playing Novelty match in Kaduna?
Garba Lawal is the latest "Hey You" in CCC's camp..the man must be addicted to them or suffering from "Kumburitis"
MD,

You've cracked me up.
aranka5
Egg
Egg

Post by aranka5 »

Does anyone know this Ezesports dude personally...I mean seen him face- to face or something?...cos I'm beginning to believe he and Chukwu are one and the same.

although Garba Lawal who also trained with the team has been classified as a professional, even when he has spent the last six months in Kaduna playing novelty matches with the youths in his area.

BTW, i'd like to see him toss out Kanu or Okocha from camp if they "can you hear me now".

Yemster,
I know him personally,he was the former coach 0f Harambee stars of kenya and Rangers of Enugu.
Nupe Proverb;If a fowl is scratching the soil for food, it may unearth the knife that will be used in slaughtering it’’.
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Anyone who thinks Chukwu will achieve anything positive as our national coach, most certainly needs to go for a medical check up. One of a mental nature.

If his employers had any faith in him, would they have gone looking for a replacement in the first place? The fact that they failed with that "attempt", is only a stay of execution for Chukwu. The earlier they get rid of the chappie, the better it will be for our national team.

Chukwu is a disaster waiting to happen. :evil:
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

Babafad wrote:Anyone who thinks Chukwu will achieve anything positive as our national coach, most certainly needs to go for a medical check up. One of a mental nature.

If his employers had any faith in him, would they have gone looking for a replacement in the first place? The fact that they failed with that "attempt", is only a stay of execution for Chukwu. The earlier they get rid of the chappie, the better it will be for our national team.

In Robby's few but apt words, " I concur"
...but with God all things are possible...
Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

This Garba Lawal thing weak me o!
How come this bobo deh camp sef?
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Babafad wrote:Anyone who thinks Chukwu will achieve anything positive as our national coach, most certainly needs to go for a medical check up. One of a mental nature.

Babafad, it's not so much as thinking BUT HOPING he achieves something positive.

Because I don't think Chukwu is upto the job doesn't mean I don't want him to succeed and prove me wrong.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

My bro, how bodi? You are back and as usual, you are pulling no punches. Lovely. :P :P :P :P
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Bell

Post by Bell »

BABAFAD, TRUE "HIS EMPLOYERS HAVE NO FAITH IN HIM" BUT...

...that's not necessarily because of C3's shortcoming. It's more of a reflection of the mentality that resides in Glass House, a replica of which is often displayed on this site as well.
Bell
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Bell wrote:BABAFAD, TRUE "HIS EMPLOYERS HAVE NO FAITH IN HIM" BUT...

...that's not necessarily because of C3's shortcoming. It's more of a reflection of the mentality that resides in Glass House, a replica of which is often displayed on this site as well.
Bell

I beg to disagree my friend. If only you hear wetin some of the people wey we know don talk about our coach.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Bell wrote:BABAFAD, TRUE "HIS EMPLOYERS HAVE NO FAITH IN HIM" BUT...

Bell
Displayed by whom...you or Gotti?

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Waffi, I dey. A leopard can never lose it's spots! :wink:

A beg respond to my post vis-a-vis "Mama Calabar Technical Committe". E be like say e don tey small, since we don siddon talk soccer, and demolish some other "things" :lol:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Babafad wrote:Waffi, I dey. A leopard can never lose it's spots! :wink:

A beg respond to my post vis-a-vis "Mama Calabar Technical Committe". E be like say e don tey small, since we don siddon talk soccer, and demolish some other "things" :lol:

Na true you talk my bro.
ik15
Egg
Egg

Post by ik15 »

theYemster wrote:

Does anyone know this Ezesports dude personally...I mean seen him face to face or something?...cos I'm beginning to believe he and Chukwu are one and the same.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: pls don't kill persin with lafter abeg!
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

I believe CCC can pull off a surprise in ANC. I walk with this view that anything is possible and I will go with my gut that he will surpass people's expectations
Chima
Egg
Egg

Post by Chima »

theYemster wrote:

Hehehehe...Ezesportworld get belle like Chukwu..... :lol: :lol: