Nigeria VS South africa not live Same day Delay Art

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Naija fan wrote:Looks like I am just going to stay away from the news and not watch the Benin/Morroco game. That way, I can watch the SE "live" on tape delay. This sucks big time.
You might want to stay away from the forum too. :P
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

there is no way to avoid knowing the score unless you watch it at home becos guys at any venue will certainly let the cat out of the bag. I am racking my brain as to how I can avoid knowing the score before watching that game.
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

Robbynice wrote:
Naija fan wrote:Looks like I am just going to stay away from the news and not watch the Benin/Morroco game. That way, I can watch the SE "live" on tape delay. This sucks big time.
You might want to stay away from the forum too. :P
It's going to be very tough to stay away, so it looks like may all know the result of the match before we see it. Hopefully, the SE win and that will make it all good. If they lose or draw, I am not even sure I will want to see the tape delay.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
jdiddy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdiddy »

Again, how far with AIT? Will they show the game live? Someone help me out abeg!
Take life je-je
Bombastic
Egg
Egg

Post by Bombastic »

jdiddy wrote:Again, how far with AIT? Will they show the game live? Someone help me out abeg!
According to my Egyptian friend, the Nigeria-South Africa game will be shown live. It appears that there was a mistake in converting the time. So, the match is at 14:00 p.m. Tunisia time, which ART 'forgot' to convert on its web site to 8:00 a.m. EST.

IMPORTANT NOTE: For future purposes, the matches with red Arabic lettering to the left of the screen are live transmissions while the ones with green lettering are NOT live transmissons.

On that logic, the last match Nigeria-Benin is tape-delayed transmission. ART probably made a choice to show Morocco-South Africa live, since both matches are at the same time and one is a tougher contest (on paper) and of course features a North African team. Na my two pence be that.
Verbum Sapienti----A word to the wise.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Till Saturday comes...
Soldier of Fortune...
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Bombastic wrote:
jdiddy wrote:Again, how far with AIT? Will they show the game live? Someone help me out abeg!
According to my Egyptian friend, the Nigeria-South Africa game will be shown live. It appears that there was a mistake in converting the time. So, the match is at 14:00 p.m. Tunisia time, which ART 'forgot' to convert on its web site to 8:00 a.m. EST.

IMPORTANT NOTE: For future purposes, the matches with red Arabic lettering to the left of the screen are live transmissions while the ones with green lettering are NOT live transmissons.

On that logic, the last match Nigeria-Benin is tape-delayed transmission. ART probably made a choice to show Morocco-South Africa live, since both matches are at the same time and one is a tougher contest (on paper) and of course features a North African team. Na my two pence be that.
Bombastic, thank you for shedding light on this matter.