CCC should send an SOS to CW ...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

azuka
CCC should send an SOS to CW ...

Post by azuka »

... least for old times sake to help save his job. The good thing is CW is currently without a job and might just be willing to lend a helping hand to his old friend who is in dare need right now? What do you guys think?
Last edited by azuka on Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

And you call yourself a site admin with such a suggestion!
How would other members behave if you behave like this.
azuka

Post by azuka »

Does being a site admin deprive me of having an opinion?
Bell

Post by Bell »

PERSONALLY...

...I'd suggest that legendary CW win a few matches where he is before taking the trip to Tunis.
Bell
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

My people always looking back
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

A wise man said

" Life can only be understood backwards, but must be lived forward"
azuka

Post by azuka »

So Bell, from the match against Morocco do you think CCC has a clue on what to do next?
azuka

Post by azuka »

Yes Dodo and also remember the saying that goes does:
" if you do not know where you are going you should have an idea where you are coming from"
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

The players themselves are not even good enough to wear eagles jerseys; it just happens that's all we got; these are not the days when naija have good players. Otherwise people like Aiyegbeni, Utaka, Abbey, Olofinjana, Kanu etc would not be wearing eagles jerseys.
Some forumers try to make others believe these are good players, but that is far from the truth.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CCC should send an SOS to CW ...

Post by 1naija »

azuka wrote:... least for old times sake to help save his job. The good thing is CW is currently without a job and might just be willing to lend a helping hand to his old friend who is in dare need right now? What do you guys think?
This is a good idea.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Oguleftie wrote:The players themselves are not even good enough to wear eagles jerseys; it just happens that's all we got; these are not the days when naija have good players. Otherwise people like Aiyegbeni, Utaka, Abbey, Olofinjana, Kanu etc would not be wearing eagles jerseys.
Some forumers try to make others believe these are good players, but that is far from the truth.
Certain players were played out of position!
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

RudeBoy wrote: Certain players were played out of position!
This is the most commonly used phrase in the CE...what da heck does it mean? Doesnt the coach know the ability of his players? Secondly, unless the playa be real mumu, i wont play a position that i know i aint capable of.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942