EZESPORTS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO GO SCOT FREE #2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What is needed is a code of conduct among the moderators. It's impossible to effectively enforce rules that you violate all the time.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
so__so_scandalous
Egg
Egg

Post by so__so_scandalous »

can we see the sexy dossier pls.I've put in a request since yesterday!
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Well Mystic I appreciate your courtesy in replying to my question. Once again I hope you do not feel like I indicted your character. it was not personal. However, the issue still remains the same. This issue in no way resembled the conflict b/w Ayo and Rogba that nearly tore this sight. In that case there was a serious question of representation and potentially legal matters in question. This matter deals with character and truth. I feel like when an individual uses this forum to question another persopn's character he opens himself up to scrutiny. We cannot use past deviciveness to put up with Ayo's irresponsible behavior. By the way, Remember Ayo was the one who made public the fact that he had sent a private email containing a dosier from 12 players. Consequently, that email became fairplay as Ayo was the one who brought it in to public domain not Eze. So, I beleive your concern regrding bringing pm in to public discussion does come in to play in accordance with the facts in this conflict.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

mystic wrote:
Guv007 wrote:What is needed on this forum is a Moderator to moderate the Moderators, and l suggest moi to do the job..
Guv,

After we appoint you to moderate the moderators, we will then need someone to moderate you :P
I'll be the unmoderated moderator.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942