Mike Obi talking trash see if u agree

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

fishward1
Egg
Egg
Mike Obi talking trash see if u agree

Post by fishward1 »

Mitchel Obi slams Chukwu, Eagles
By ADE OJEIKERE in Tunis
Veteran journalist Mitchel Obi, took a swipe at Super Eagles chief coach Christain Chukwu, when he described his tactics against Morrocco as archaic, unimaginative and warp that produced a non existent midfield.

Mitchel Obi heaped the blame of Nigeria's 0-1 loss to Morrocco to the tactical blunder Chukwu made when he substituted Nwankwo Kanu in the second half.

According to Obi: “When I saw Chukwu pull out Kanu from the game, I knew immediately that he was watching another game.” You would have noticed that the Morroccans were cautious at the rear because of Kanu.

In fact they kept their marking at the rear very tight especially after that moment of brilliance from Kanu that resulted in the disallowed goal. the Moroccans knew that only Kanu can produce such magical moments that change the total picture of matches and ensured that they kept him silent: “look at what they did as soon as Chukwu blundered with Kanu's substititution. “They left their defensive stance for an offensive approach that they could not attempt with Kanu on the pitch. As for the players, I feel strongly that they are longer interested in playing for the country. It seems to me that they just want to rush the matches and return to their respective clubs where they have been playing better.

“Even if Chukwu had terrible tactics, the players are better equipped to dump his match plans and beat the Moroccans for Nigerians' sake, " Obi said.

Home | Subscribe | Members | Archives | Chat Room |

For General Enquiries, send a mail to : [email protected]

© 2003 - 2004 Century Media Limited, All Rights Reserved
Terms under which service is provided · Read our Privacy Policy

Powered by dnetsystems.net dnet®
NEDI
Egg
Egg
Re: Mike Obi talking trash see if u agree

Post by NEDI »

fishward1 wrote:Mitchel Obi slams Chukwu, Eagles
By ADE OJEIKERE in Tunis
Veteran journalist Mitchel Obi, took a swipe at Super Eagles chief coach Christain Chukwu, when he described his tactics against Morrocco as archaic, unimaginative and warp that produced a non existent midfield.

Mitchel Obi heaped the blame of Nigeria's 0-1 loss to Morrocco to the tactical blunder Chukwu made when he substituted Nwankwo Kanu in the second half.

According to Obi: “When I saw Chukwu pull out Kanu from the game, I knew immediately that he was watching another game.” You would have noticed that the Morroccans were cautious at the rear because of Kanu.

In fact they kept their marking at the rear very tight especially after that moment of brilliance from Kanu that resulted in the disallowed goal. the Moroccans knew that only Kanu can produce such magical moments that change the total picture of matches and ensured that they kept him silent: “look at what they did as soon as Chukwu blundered with Kanu's substititution. “They left their defensive stance for an offensive approach that they could not attempt with Kanu on the pitch. As for the players, I feel strongly that they are longer interested in playing for the country. It seems to me that they just want to rush the matches and return to their respective clubs where they have been playing better.

“Even if Chukwu had terrible tactics, the players are better equipped to dump his match plans and beat the Moroccans for Nigerians' sake, " Obi said.

Home | Subscribe | Members | Archives | Chat Room |

For General Enquiries, send a mail to : [email protected]

© 2003 - 2004 Century Media Limited, All Rights Reserved
Terms under which service is provided · Read our Privacy Policy