Where are the people who told us CCC was in charge

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet
Where are the people who told us CCC was in charge

Post by MI5 »

Hmmm wia una dey or where did all of you guys go who told us CCC is in charge and was laying down the rules and law in camp Faro when it all turned out to be a picnic holiday... Show your faces...
Soldier of Fortune...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

After things goes bad dem go come here come dey talk nonsense sey no bi CCC fault shame on all of you....
Soldier of Fortune...
Football Manager
Egg
Egg

Post by Football Manager »

Of course CCC will take responsibility at the end of the tourney!

By the way, Morocco current squad is very good. The mentality you are showing was similar to what some people showed when Senegal defeated Nigeria Super Eagles two years ago. Only for them to see that the same squad defeated France.

All managers try several tactics some may be successful some may not be successful. He is likely to have at least two defensive midfield players in our next game. The problem of selection in my opinion is that Garba Lawal maynot be very effective because Okocha is very skillful if playing from the left midfield. Okocha can not honestly play from the right midfield despite being a two feet player. So it may just be another trial and error to see if playing Lawal and Olofijana in the defensive midfield positions. Okocha and Pius Ikedia playing an attacking midfied position at the left and right side respectively. We may rest Yakubu and bring in Agali to partner Julius Aghaghowa up front. The back four (Babayaro, Okoronkwo, Yobo and Abbey) can remain the same.
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Mi5-I was one of them and I seem to have gotten it wrong didn't I? I went on reports from camp stating that CCC had said those failed to report would have no shirts. It became apparent before they left that he could not back it up. Before ANC I had advocated for the benching of those reporting late. But CCC did not show courage and of course the likes of Kanu still played. Unfortumnately, it is obvious that we could not have done worse had he used the team that was used during preparations. What we need is a coach that will actually have authority and knowledge of the game in order to implement a strict and cohesive agenda-be it foreign or indegenious. Anyways, it appears that I am the one eating crow now. I still pray for our success though.