To all CCC Fans will he still win the ANC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

omey2k4 wrote:MI5 keep firirng ya questions because this people no even get idea of how bad things are.
Have fun now. After saturrday i go feed you humble pie for 3 days until teh Benin match. keep spewing your vibes until saturday morning. To be continued after the game.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

MI5 keep firirng ya questions because this people no even get idea of how bad things are.

Understand that being a sports fan is not the same thing as running a company for example...
The job of a sports fan is to support his team pure and simple, and when he feels he can longer support the team, stop being a fan.
I'm very unhappy we lost, but if you guys are going to rejoice about it, you might as well openly declare allegiance to another country.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

M15,

Let's put things into perspective here.

IF, I repeat, a big IF Nigeria make it to the finals of the ANC it will have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with CCC.

Grab any report from far and wide (I am still digging for CAF's technical report to paste here) and you will find CCC scored a big fat F9 for team tactics.

Like I said, if we get to the final it will down to grit, determination and the insuppressable Nigeria die hard fighting spirit. Inspite of CCC and not because of him. It's only in Nigeria that we have failures at the helm of affairs.

CCC is as useless as a chocolate tea pot! End of story

Cheers
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Vindave,

At the end of the day when things fall apart it would be nice if people and everyone who is part of all the mess our soccer is in right now come up and admit their mistakes then i will change my stance on the way things are. After the game CCC is berating the players for not stepping up but yet it is not his fault. But if the team had won CCC fans for hia will not let us rest again saying CCC is a genius coach. But the team loses now and it's the players fault. When will the coach accept some responsibility for his own contribution to the mess we are in right now?

I have always respected your views and postings on this forum but sometime you do not want to admit we are in a state of crisis with the whole setup. We can't continue to be winning and winning and while i love to win, we as a society do not know how to handle it properly....

VINDAVE wrote:
MI5 wrote:nanijoe,

Me i no care and i don tell you make dem beat us well well.... The whole naija soccer stinks... :evil: :evil:
Why won't deh beat us MI5, na here you make mouth so teeeeh say you go soon report to camp and uptil now you are still galevanting in the street.... PLS. GET BACK TO TUNISIA fast and take the No 4 Jersey. or better still look for who is already wearing the No 15.
Last edited by MI5 on Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

nanijoe wrote: I didn't hear you saying the Red Sox deserved to lose after the Brady Little goof against the Yanks...
I have not heard you say a word about Danny Ainge's destruction of the Celtics...
So how come you are turning against your National team just because you don't like the coach? (btw tone down on the 'moron' and 'nincompoop')
..Oh, I did not hear you say the Pats were going to have a losing season after they cut Lawyer (a universally accepted bad move at the time)
1) for about 2 weeks after the loss, I had a signature dissing Grady Little for his obvious gaffe;

2) From the onset, I already said the Celts blow and I had given up on them for the year; anything more would be unnecessary;

3) I am NOT, repeat NOT turning againt my national team; I just don't think they can devliver; I support them but I don't believe in them (well their coach); out of sheer patriotism, I pretended to believe in them before the Maroc game and of course we all know what happened;

4) I also dissed Belichick for cutting Milloy but soon after we all saw it was not the worst decision and I gave him his due props; if by some miracle Chukwu does same(which I doubt), of course I'll give him his dues and will gladly eat all the humble pies you can throw at me;

5) I won't tone down on the moron, dunce or nincompoop cos that's how I feel he's behaving; it is not just about him not doing what I feel he should, but the fact that he doesn't learn from his own mistakes; I have never dissed his person in the past even though I didn't think he was a good coach, and wasn't doing the things I would've done; but only a moron continues to make the same blunders over and over again which is what he is doing; when he lost to Brazil, I didn't crucify him like most bashers, I said what he does after the loss is what would determine how good a coach he is; he then goes and almost experiment us out of this toruney against Angola and then this game which is the exact same blunder he made against Brazil; then he comes out and disses his playeers for underating Morocco when he himself admitted not bothering to study them; then the next day he comes out and says SA is a useless team that his team should beat easily-if those aren't underestimating your opponents, I dunno what is; why would his team not underrate their opponents when their supposed coach is behaving that way? if that isn't the antics of a dunce, then I most certainly am the next Einstein.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

nanijoe wrote:
MI5 keep firirng ya questions because this people no even get idea of how bad things are.

Understand that being a sports fan is not the same thing as running a company for example...
The job of a sports fan is to support his team pure and simple, and when he feels he can longer support the team, stop being a fan.
I'm very unhappy we lost, but if you guys are going to rejoice about it, you might as well openly declare allegiance to another country.
nanijoe, dude realise what is going on; While I am not one of those like mi5 who want us to lose, I cannot say I do not understand where they're coming from.

They feel there are a lot of serious problems with our football which will all get swept under the carpet should we keep winning not by good administration but sheer determination of the players;

They prefer that we lose so that questions will be asked and those in charge wil be held accountable and everything comes out in the open and we can fix evrything and start over the right way; sort of like losing the battle but winning the war;Can you imagine, the falcons are battling snakes in their slum of a camp with no one giving a good gaddam about them cos they're all in Tunisia not because they want Nigeria to dow ell in the ANC but becos they know should we fail, their jobs are on the line;

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hahahaha Nanijoe, I've already stated where i stand long time ago and am surprised you guys are just noticing now.. I do not care anymore and even though i am for the players we cannot continue like this anymore. Our soccer setup has now decayed to a point of no return and only God will help us. I've seen enough naija soccer to know we are better than this but yet again you and others will always continue to look the other way and not admit we have a problem. I am not perfect or know it all but i cannot watch something decay and say everything is alright. It is not just me...

We talk all the time and as much as we are good friends our opinions on how naija futbol will always differ. Until there is a complete overhaul of the entire whole setup from top to bottom we are not winning anything anytime soon...

I know people might not like what i write here but hey i could care less because we are better than this. I hear all the time we have so much talent, so much potential but where is it if we don't know what to do with it.

Not to brag of about what i did and since we were all there including you i don't need to talk much about it but my two and half weeks i was going back and forth to Philly to see the Falcons it opened my eyes a lot on what NFA is all about and what this *kindpeople* can really do? You were there yourself so i don't need to talk much about it....

I am not surprised by all this nonsense with the SE.. i saw a carbon copy of it in September WWC 2003....

I stand by what i write and what i say here..People can agree and disagree on it but it's what i feel about the state of things... We've come this far as a soccer nation to allow this to be happening...

nanijoe wrote:

Soldier of Fortune...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Mr Shows,

Well said and i couldn't agree with you more. This is the forumla and pattern we've been playing with over the years and it's always come down to individualism of the players that win us this games. But you know if like you stated SE does make it all the way to the final which i doubt will happen and somehow win it, CCC will be heralded as the coach who won but yet everyone knew he had no input and technical input into how the team played.

You read where he started berating the players saying they didn't play well wow.. what makes him think just because they play so well with their clubs that it will be the same with the national team? That means CCC has no clue, no program and nothin in place to guide this team through anything except hoping JJ or Kanu perform some magic...shame....

Mr Shows wrote:M15,

Let's put things into perspective here.

IF, I repeat, a big IF Nigeria make it to the finals of the ANC it will have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with CCC.

Grab any report from far and wide (I am still digging for CAF's technical report to paste here) and you will find CCC scored a big fat F9 for team tactics.

Like I said, if we get to the final it will down to grit, determination and the insuppressable Nigeria die hard fighting spirit. Inspite of CCC and not because of him. It's only in Nigeria that we have failures at the helm of affairs.

CCC is as useless as a chocolate tea pot! End of story

Cheers
Soldier of Fortune...
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Can you imagine, the falcons are battling snakes in their slum of a camp with no one giving a good gaddam
This of course is after they lost out in the WWC...did the loss fix the problems like you say the SE losing will fix the problems with men's soccer?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

nanijoe wrote:
Can you imagine, the falcons are battling snakes in their slum of a camp with no one giving a good gaddam
This of course is after they lost out in the WWC...did the loss fix the problems like you say the SE losing will fix the problems with men's soccer?
You sound like a smart dude (except when supporting sports teams); obviously you know falcons losing (IN THE WORLD CUP) and the SE losing (IN THE ANC) isn't the same thing and won't generate the same kind of backlash;

The falcons are not favourites in the WC but the SE are always favourites in the ANC;

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

I believe the SE can and most likely will shock us all.

I said the SE not CCC, take note of that.
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
papa kojo
Egg
Egg

Post by papa kojo »

Let's revisit History.

1990 - cameroun 1 - Argentina 0 ; Argentina goes ahead to play in the finals.
1990 - Algeria 5 - Nigeria 1 : Nigeria goes ahead to play in the finals (without conceeding any other goal).
2000 - Togo 1 - Cameroun 0 : Cameroun goes ahead to play in the finals and win the cup.

Yes SE and not CCC will still play in the finals and has a chance of winning the cup.
Who said Onigbide's eagles was "JUNK"
iyerebee
Egg
Egg

Post by iyerebee »

WELL SAID, PK, WELL SAID