To all CCC Fans will he still win the ANC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet
To all CCC Fans will he still win the ANC

Post by MI5 »

I would like to know from the hardcore CCC fans, loyalists, henchmen, brigade of guards and others can you guys gurantee that despite all the setback, problems and all that your boss is still going to win the ANC? Can you guys guarantee that? Pls would like to know.... Afterall if you support your boss so much then you should have enough confidence in him to bring the trophy home...

TRUE OF FALSE

CCC will win the ANC?
Soldier of Fortune...
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

MI5, I plead the fifth on this one. :D
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Not his fan tho, but am still positive that the cup is coming to Nigeria.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Chukwu can win the ANC....the Ajegunle Nations Cup, if only the SE compete.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Robby,

How could you plead the fifth on this one hmm abi di water too don reach your side after you don realise sey di ship don dey sink small small..... 8)

Robbynice wrote:MI5, I plead the fifth on this one. :D
Soldier of Fortune...
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

MI5, I can see say you dey gloat now but se you ready to chop your humble pie could in case Nigeria make it pass the first round talkless of going all the way?
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Are you sure he can win this one? Ajegunle boys sabi play well well ohh....

theYemster wrote:Chukwu can win the ANC....the Ajegunle Nations Cup, if only the SE compete.
Soldier of Fortune...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

I no dey gloat na fact me i dey talk about... Humble pie hahahahaa what happened to the other humble from the first game abi cyber saint don chop am... :lol: :D

Robbynice wrote:MI5, I can see say you dey gloat now but se you ready to chop your humble pie could in case Nigeria make it pass the first round talkless of going all the way?
Soldier of Fortune...
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

MI5 wrote:Are you sure he can win this one? Ajegunle boys sabi play well well ohh....

theYemster wrote:Chukwu can win the ANC....the Ajegunle Nations Cup, if only the SE compete.
That's why I said if the SE is the only team that competes.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

MI5 wrote:I no dey gloat na fact me i dey talk about... Humble pie hahahahaa what happened to the other humble from the first game abi cyber saint don chop am... :lol: :D

Robbynice wrote:MI5, I can see say you dey gloat now but se you ready to chop your humble pie could in case Nigeria make it pass the first round talkless of going all the way?
Well get ready to get served. How do like your pie? :D
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Why do I get the feeling that some people are actually hapy that we lost?
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

No worry all the humble pies will be eating all of you... :D

Robbynice wrote:
MI5 wrote:I no dey gloat na fact me i dey talk about... Humble pie hahahahaa what happened to the other humble from the first game abi cyber saint don chop am... :lol: :D

Well get ready to get served. How do like your pie? :D
Soldier of Fortune...
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

nanijoe wrote:Why do I get the feeling that some people are actually hapy that we lost?
Get a feeling? I am shocked. If you don't know you better believe that we have people here who went into 7 days prayers and fasting just to see Nigeria loss all because they don't like the coach. That is our people for you. I will not mention names but I am sure you can pick out amongs the crowd.:(
Last edited by Robbynice on Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

nanijoe,

We deserve to lose big time and wish Morocco had spelled Nigeria on Tuesday. That is how i feel. Right now a draw is the best i can predict for Nigeria.... Nothing more...
Soldier of Fortune...
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

nanijoe wrote:Why do I get the feeling that some people are actually hapy that we lost?
nanijoe on the contrary, I was sad we lost but considering all we did and didn't do to prepare, I can't exactly say we didn't deserve to lose;

Also cosnidering we still have the nincompoop in charge, still making the same fuulish mistakes he made 8 months ago, I can't see us doing any better...I ain't going to sugarcoact what I think just to make peeps feel good about themselves; If we win, i'll be very happy, but I don't expect the team to win.

When you have no expectations, you don't get disppointed. But then again, I'm sure you know that considering you're a Giants fan;

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

nanijoe on the contrary, I was sad we lost but considering all we did and didn't do to prepare, I can't exactly say we didn't deserve to lose;

Also cosnidering we still have the nincompoop in charge, still making the same fuulish mistakes he made 8 months ago, I can't see us doing any better

I didn't hear you saying the Red Sox deserved to lose after the Brady Little goof against the Yanks...
I have not heard you say a word about Danny Ainge's destruction of the Celtics...
So how come you are turning against your National team just because you don't like the coach? (btw tone down on the 'moron' and 'nincompoop')
..Oh, I did not hear you say the Pats were going to have a losing season after they cut Lawyer (a universally accepted bad move at the time)
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

because some ppl lives without mind, conscience and heart.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

nanijoe,

Me i no care and i don tell you make dem beat us well well.... The whole naija soccer stinks... :evil: :evil:
Soldier of Fortune...
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

nanijoe, also don't forget that not all of us here are Nigerians... some logon from the other sides of the planet.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

MI5 keep firirng ya questions because this people no even get idea of how bad things are.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

MI5 wrote:nanijoe,

Me i no care and i don tell you make dem beat us well well.... The whole naija soccer stinks... :evil: :evil:
Why won't deh beat us MI5, na here you make mouth so teeeeh say you go soon report to camp and uptil now you are still galevanting in the street.... PLS. GET BACK TO TUNISIA fast and take the No 4 Jersey. or better still look for who is already wearing the No 15.
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

me I support the team "on the field of play" it's all about my love for the game. I will always complain against the administration and "has been" players but on the green grass for 90 mins I am a supporter for life. It's a marriage and there is no end.

MYMIND as always
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Omey2k,

Nice one and you see when i ask this questions dem no go answer am or will find ways to go around it or try to justify some things one way or the other...

My questions are legitimate questions with a lot facts in it but unfortunately CCC supporters, NFA fasn cannot answer them.. I don't know why....?

omey2k4 wrote:MI5 keep firirng ya questions because this people no even get idea of how bad things are.
Soldier of Fortune...