Oba Martins for AFOY - A Case for Jay Jay Okocha

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

VINDAVE
Oba Martins for AFOY - A Case for Jay Jay Okocha

Post by VINDAVE »

A CASE FOR JAY JAY OKOCHA - PLEA FOR JUSTICE

Please Please my dear African Brothers and Sisters, my fellow Cybereagles friends, those in CAF, NFA and other FAs in Africa, let us not be DECEIVED into this PLOY.

The inclusion of OBAFEMI MARTINS amongst the FIVE FINALISTs for the upcoming AFOY is a big PLOY to further stop the MERCURIAL JAY JAY from securing the award.

It is a PLOY DESIGNED by the big wig in CAF to SPLIT the VOTES that can ACCRUE to Jay Jay Okocha so that Sami Eto'o can clinch the award easily.

We should not be misguided, this was the reason why this (JOHANNESBURG, Reuters) a faceless writer could easily and ignorantly claim that the INCLUSION of the BEST MILDFIELDER that ever comes out of Africa Planet is a SURPRISE. I am not in doubt that he must have been paid to put pen on paper to run down this Mercurial Midfielder - a man the English Press has easily honourned with all the best encomiums, words and sentences in word dictionaries.

PLEASE, our voters, be not be deceived, it is Jay Jay, lets honour him - even though, some others in this list of five still deserve to be honoured, we should not forget that their is always BEST amongst EQUAL. Okocha is simply the best right now...

Jay Jay may not have won anything for his country this year so also are the others, nearly cannot kill a bird, am referring to the Confederation cup anyway. At the last world cup, we all saw what happened, (comparing both players - Jay Jay & Eto'o)and right now in Europe, we are watching - the fact that EPL is now very exiting to watch this season by Nigerians home and abroad is because of Jay Jay's scientific and mercurial skills, which he has brought to the formal 'RUN RUN FOR THE BALL LEAGUE'. He has raised African players high this season even last season.

OH! How I wish JAY JAY could just score against LIVERPOOL this weekend to further give credence to this write-up.

Obagoal, pls. if you are reading, pls. help inform this men that you will be more please to see them honour your big brother (OGA) with all your due VOTES.

I am not a journalist but I think I just have to be one this morning for the sake of JAY JAY OKOCHA, the greatest No 10 EVER from Africa Planet. CYBERS PLS. JOIN ME IN THIS RACE.
VINDAVE
PLEA...

Post by VINDAVE »

Please, my people, I am still emphasising my plea and CASE for JAY JAY OKOCHA... Let all our Cyber journalists, Nigeria journalists home and abroad join hands together in this call for justice and if you like call it LOBBY for JAY JAY AFOY AWARD 2003.
chopeski
Egg
Egg

Post by chopeski »

From a totally unbiased view, I believe, Sami Etoo’ probably deserves it over what he has done in the past 12 months and in all sincerity, there is something foul smelling in the APOY playing for a lowly provincial team from Bolton.
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

chopeski wrote:From a totally unbiased view, I believe, Sami Etoo’ probably deserves it over what he has done in the past 12 months and in all sincerity, there is something foul smelling in the APOY playing for a lowly provincial team from Bolton.
Chopeski, am sure you are a Camaronian, what is wrong picking the best even though he plays for WOLVES. Jay Jay is simply better than Eto and you know that...
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

chopeski wrote:From a totally unbiased view, I believe, Sami Etoo’ probably deserves it over what he has done in the past 12 months and in all sincerity, there is something foul smelling in the APOY playing for a lowly provincial team from Bolton.
Etoo never almost single-handedly saved a club from relegation or push them to heights they have never attained.

Only JJ has done that in the last year
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
Damo
Egg
Egg

Post by Damo »

Hang on. Real Mallorca are no better and no bigger than Bolton Wanderers.

If anything Bolton Wanderers are steeped in history and Mallorca's hostory doesn't compare with Bolton Wanderers.

Are you not proud that one of your players is actually playing for one of the twelve members of the first football league in the world.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Damo wrote:Hang on. Real Mallorca are no better and no bigger than Bolton Wanderers.

If anything Bolton Wanderers are steeped in history and Mallorca's hostory doesn't compare with Bolton Wanderers.

Are you not proud that one of your players is actually playing for one of the twelve members of the first football league in the world.
Real Mallorca no better than Bolton Wanderers!? Complete and utter nonsense!
vichel
Egg
Egg

Post by vichel »

Vindave u be correct guy, i just like watin u yan. No mind all those people wey no wan agree say Oga Jay Jay Okocha na the best 4 Africa. Who doubt am make im tell me who reach im leg
Last edited by vichel on Wed Dec 24, 2003 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vichel
Egg
Egg

Post by vichel »

Bros chopeski abi na chopstick Abeg try think who u take dey compare who be the God of soccer on earth.Abeg no let other people read that ur thing.Quick delete am :mrgreen:
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

IMO and beyond bias, I believe Jay Jay has done more than Sam Etoo. Obagoal being included is just foley
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Like it or not. Martins inclusion does not pose a threat to Jay Jay. If the voters find him to be better than the others, they will vote for him. You guys always cry foul when there is none. If Oga is good, he will be voted. I don't see any foul in this. The best player will win it. Be it Eto'o, Oga, Drogba, Martins etc. The best player will win it. So chill.
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
SITH
Egg
Egg

Post by SITH »

Abeg quick question who is allowed to vote :?:
eislike
Egg
Egg

Post by eislike »

jay jay okocha should be honor for his job and skill...he is so good they named him twice
God is good
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

there's no need for this campaign on this forum. There are three Nigerians voting and I hope kickoff chief have contacted them. As per voters from other countries, there's nothing this campaign can do to change their opinion. I bet they dont read CE
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

PapaK,

Well said.
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

Oga just never gets the respect he deserves!!!! damn!!!
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

ABEG WHEN THE VOTING DEY TAKE PLACE? I GO DEY PRAY FOR OGA BECAUSE THIS MIGHT BE HIS LAST CHANCE TO WIN THIS THING....AND IT WILL BE A TRAVESTY IF A YEYE PLAYA LIKE KANU FIT WIN AM TWICE AND JJ NO GO SEE ONE
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

I'll give to Martins; let JJ and Eto'o wait another year! :D :D
...but with God all things are possible...
Idef
Egg
Egg

Post by Idef »

Like it or not. Martins inclusion does not pose a threat to Jay Jay. If the voters find him to be better than the others, they will vote for him. You guys always cry foul when there is none. If Oga is good, he will be voted. I don't see any foul in this. The best player will win it. Be it Eto'o, Oga, Drogba, Martins etc. The best player will win it. So chill.
Jay Jay is the best right now! So let us all give honour to whom honour is due.
Give indigenous Coach a chance
chopeski
Egg
Egg

Post by chopeski »

VINDAVE wrote:
Chopeski, am sure you are a Camaronian, what is wrong picking the best even though he plays for WOLVES. Jay Jay is simply better than Eto and you know that...

FYI, Punk, I am Nigerian and I don't see the world from the sole prism of blind nationalism. Whilst I like JJ, I believe Etoo' is more deserving of the accolade. Of course, this are my opinions.