Eagles'll Win NEXT games even w last Match Formation - CCC?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

VINDAVE
Eagles'll Win NEXT games even w last Match Formation - CCC?

Post by VINDAVE »

Pls. guys, I think is enough for all these bashing just becuase Eagles lost their first match. We have lost matches before in first round and still got to the final or cross over.

I believe with the formation CCC used against the Atlas Lion is just one of what the Doctors call Try and Error abi waitin call, and that if that formation had given us 3-0 against the A/Lions, the whole music would have changed in affirmitive and some of these bashers would have been claiming to have some family relationship with CCC, now that he has failed in the first match, I think the best thing for us is to get over it and let us start PRAYING for OUR PLAYERS ahead of SATURDAY match against the SOUTH AFRICA.

Don't Be surprise Chukwu can still field the same line up or continue from the second half line-up against our next opponent and who know anything better can just come our way.

GOD HELP US AND GOD KEEP EAGLES FIT HAIL AND HEALTHY AND WIN ON SATURDAY WITH A WIDE MARGIN.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Oga Vinny,

Even if CCC 5 attacking player formation earned us 3 goals against Morocco, that doesn't stop it from being outright stupid! the only time you bring on more than 2 attackers on the field is if you are chasing a game and the clock is running down.

For a coach that doesn't bother scouting the opposition and has no knowledge of them, he should have started on a more cautious note. Or better still, played to his strength, but then again how do we play to our strength when CCC has no idea of what this is???? He practically left for Tunisia with NO TEAM in place.

Rubbish, the gloves are off now and CCC deserves to get it dished out raw. How can a man be so wreckless with the fortunes of a whole nation?

F9, olodo upon 100.

Cheers
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

F9, olodo upon 100.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

The formation was ok but the personnel selection was atrocious
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Yeah right. The fact is that we get beat with that formation and he deserves all the 'fussing and fighting' coming to him. A coach should approach a game of such magnitude with caution and then change his tactics as the match progreses.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Dodo wrote:The formation was ok but the personnel selection was atrocious
I think u are right dodo
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

In that case the formation is stupid :D
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

actually the formation and personnel were ok.. It was just the PE teacher who could figure out how to execute it.

:lol:
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

balo wrote:Yeah right. The fact is that we get beat with that formation and he deserves all the 'fussing and fighting' coming to him. A coach should approach a game of such magnitude with caution and then change his tactics as the match progreses.
YES! that is the point, but just that we just have to get on in life and not continue to cry over our spil milk, let us move on.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

VINDAVE YOU DONT GET IT
there is no way that formation would have given us 3-0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Talk IT wrote:
In that case the formation is stupid :D
Now now Calm down lad
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

:D :D :D :D :D :D what a funny thread..... :mrgreen:
Soldier of Fortune...
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

MI5 wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D what a funny thread..... :mrgreen:
M15, which one u nor deh now, I mean business u come deh laff like this? We need to calm down now, infact, me I deh go Rienhard Bonnke crusade this evening to go solicit unbehalf of my eagles players. EAGLES COACHES & PLAYERS needs PRAYERS
crispgg
Egg
Egg

Post by crispgg »

please lets start talking baout winning our next game....haba..if Chukwu beats SA and benin convincingly most of us here would have to eat our words..and we were the ones praising him to the high heavens b4 the match against morocco
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Vinny you say we should move on... Don't you realise that the wheels have already come off the wagon??? :roll:

Anyway, CCC needs to show a drastic improvement in the next game before anyone buys into his ideas. But for a coach that NEVER learns from his mistakes, I won't hold my breath. Any coach that can't deliver with the calibre of players in CCC's arsenal isn't worth the time.

Cheers
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

crispgg wrote:please lets start talking baout winning our next game....haba..if Chukwu beats SA and benin convincingly most of us here would have to eat our words..and we were the ones praising him to the high heavens b4 the match against morocco
...abi ooooo! some of us here too even NEED PRAYERS too.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Vindave,

Wetin you wan make i do make i dey cry no way.... :lol: :lol: cheii dat man still dey preach hmm abeg tell am ohh maybe him prayers go help SE....Me i don tire...

VINDAVE wrote:
MI5 wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D what a funny thread..... :mrgreen:
M15, which one u nor deh now, I mean business u come deh laff like this? We need to calm down now, infact, me I deh go Rienhard Bonnke crusade this evening to go solicit unbehalf of my eagles players. EAGLES COACHES & PLAYERS needs PRAYERS
Soldier of Fortune...
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Vinny,

The Eagles don't need prayers, they need DELIVERANCE from CCC

;-)
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Mr Shows wrote:Vinny you say we should move on... Don't you realise that the wheels have already come off the wagon??? :roll:

Anyway, CCC needs to show a drastic improvement in the next game before anyone buys into his ideas. But for a coach that NEVER learns from his mistakes, I won't hold my breath. Any coach that can't deliver with the calibre of players in CCC's arsenal isn't worth the time.

Cheers
Mr Show, if the wheels fall off, them driver go visit Ekoku market for spare and replacement....

beside, this is the first match and we can't talk of not correcting mistakes now. From the second match we will know if he is really 'dum' or a wise man with agbari or akporoka.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Mr Shows wrote:Vinny,

The Eagles don't need prayers, they need DELIVERANCE from CCC

;-)
AMEN
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Oga Vinny,

The rubbish formation CCC tried against Morocco should have been tried in training first but according to JAG he does one thing in training and another in the real thing.

How you expect CCC to change over night is beyond me. This is exam time, it's not the time to start reading. This is the time when a decent coach executes plans, not try them out. CCC is out of his depth and expect to see him panic all through the game against SA, infact I'll be surprised if he is able to sit down.

Vinny here is a challenge for you, the SA coach would have already noticed that our right side is the weak link in our team, as the team list is unveiled before kick off I want you to ponder on what you think CCC has done to address this.

Anyway, I go chill for now.. I think I have vent enough bile over this matter but you must agree CCC has brought this upon himself.

I rest my case.
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

The reason we lost was not because of the formation even though it was bad. We lost because our boys did not come out to play. We had the talent and the speed on the field to overun the Morrocans and you could not tell looking at that game.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
khalela

Post by khalela »

I think that it is better that we go out now and try and clean our house than to continue to do patch patch. I want a win but if I look at what it will cost us which includes having the Sports Ministry forcing things down NFA's throat and giving us half baked coach then I think the loss will be better.
I also dare to say that each time Nigeria has a succesful outing,instead of capitalizing on it, we regress two steps backwards. We have to get hungrier!!!