WHAT'S ALL THIS TALK ABOUT KANU

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

raul
Egg
Egg
WHAT'S ALL THIS TALK ABOUT KANU

Post by raul »

If u ask me , there was nothing wrong about Kanu's play that day. Well i think they will pick up with time. Chukwu shd start the next match the way he ended the first
wetin dey happin
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

with time ?
Omo guy. That time was FARO but kanu was not even in faro. So what time are you talking about ? After feb 14 ?
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
crispgg
Egg
Egg

Post by crispgg »

The thing wrong with Kanu is that in that game he was TOTALLY wrong!!!..Chikena!!!
raul
Egg
Egg

Post by raul »

ol boy u harsh oooooo
wetin dey happin
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

crispgg wrote:The thing wrong with Kanu is that in that game he was TOTALLY wrong!!!..Chikena!!!
REAL HARSH
crispgg
Egg
Egg

Post by crispgg »

raul wrote:ol boy u harsh oooooo
haba wetin u want make i talk again..even if u are played out of position, u can still make a positive impact in the team..but the guy just floated around for 78 minuites...CCC self made a mistake of playing him that long...
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

i dont mind him coming on.

Thats if we are 3-0 up and 10 minutes to go. Then he can work his "magic"
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
crispgg
Egg
Egg

Post by crispgg »

I like Kanu a lot, but we dont seem to understand how to use him yet in the SE, maybe CCC should have a chat with Wenger....Westerhof was able to bring out the best in Yekini...a good coach who want to use players like Kanu must understand the type of player that he is and the best way to use him so as to ensure that he makes meaningful contributions to the overall success of the team..simple!!!
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg
Re: WHAT'S ALL THIS TALK ABOUT KANU

Post by Stopyra10 »

raul wrote:If u ask me , there was nothing wrong about Kanu's play that day. Well i think they will pick up with time. Chukwu shd start the next match the way he ended the first

you must be looking forward to an early elimination!!!
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

Kanu was a waste and i agree with O boy when says bring him on 10 minutes after we are up 3-0 strategy!!
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!
khalela

Post by khalela »

Please, please, please, Kanu had his last good game for Nigeria in '96. Must we live in old glory?
ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

khalela, GET LOST.
Imagination is more important than knowledge

- Albert Einstein

iyerebee
Egg
Egg

Post by iyerebee »

khalela, GET LOST.

don't take it personal but the guy has a point
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

well kanu is under pressure now...after all the criticism he has endured from the last game i think he will definately wake up now..if they bring kanu on again and he still screws up then u no the guy no longer has it...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie