Cameroon 5 Zimbabwe 3 - FULL TIME !!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

khalela wrote:Wow!! What a game!! At least Cameroon have redeemed themselves.Niger, over to you.
By God's grace, we will.
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

The Cameroonian jaugganut is finally rolling guys and who is gonna stop it.

The Super Eagles :shock:
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

khalela wrote:
Wow!! What a game!! At least Cameroon have redeemed themselves.Niger, over to you.

By God's grace, we will.

AMEN
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

I had a dream....... that Nigeria did unto South Africa, what we did unto Ghana (Lagos, 2002) to qualify for the World Cup....... But it was just a dream. While I would like that dream come to reality, I don't envision it with CCC clueless on the sidelines. I hope I am wrong. :( :( :(
peppersoup
Egg
Egg

Post by peppersoup »

20 pages already....hahahahahahahahaha..we actually hooked on cameroon
Last edited by peppersoup on Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

i say while at it lets get amunike and finidi back!! :twisted:
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

shaq wrote:
Stopyra10 wrote:looks like it did not quite reach 20 pages!!! hehehehehehehe :roll:
right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u wait for POST-match analysis, and when the Camerounian guys come out of their shell
well what da ya know? 20 pages and counting... 8)
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Stopyra10 wrote:looks like it did not quite reach 20 pages!!! hehehehehehehe :roll:
look again we don turn to Camfoot
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

had a dream....... that Nigeria did unto South Africa, what we did unto Ghana (Lagos, 2002) to qualify for the World Cup....... But it was just a dream. While I would like that dream come to reality, I don't envision it with CCC clueless on the sidelines. I hope I am wrong. _________________

You are wrong in Jesus name, AMEN
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

DAMN!!!! hehehhehehe so you got it there shaq!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!
Ofoje2
Egg
Egg

Post by Ofoje2 »

Cam came out to play, they played an attacking line up so they were bound to come up short at back.

I don't think the will be that adventurous against any of the "stronger" nations
Enugu Rangers Supporters Club
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Africa's teams to the last WC are beginning to show why they were there. Watch out for Senegal and Nigeria next.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

Abeg...jare make una go do recount .. i know trust all them mathematicians out there!! hehehehehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

best game of the tournament so far i must say! kudos to cameroon for staying strong and much respect to the zimba boys for fighting till the end!!
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

we can learn something from them.. win losing or draw.. to keep playing hard to the end!
Last edited by Stopyra10 on Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

by the way how do i get my picture and jayjay shriners logo on htis board?? :mrgreen:
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

The Eagus trend reach 20?
Buea
Egg
Egg

Post by Buea »

mister dolly wrote:Make that 1 - 0 to Zimbabwe...hehehe
Just congratulate your big brother Comeroon for playing world class soccer
Our goal is to remain superior to the eagles!
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

oloye wrote:Letter of Aplogy on behalf of Zimbabwe
Dear sirs/masters
we will like to use this opportunity to beg for your forgiveness, for a minute we thought you are like SE that can be chanced, we thought you were that eagle that has been caged by everyone, so we thought if we quickly put one over you, you will lie down like you have been doing of late.
We should have known, how dangerous a wounded Lion is, for being so cheeky we are so sorry, we apologise from the depth of our heart. You are truly the champions and really you are indomitable.
We promise never to repeat this mistake again, it was a terrible mistake on our part, please forgive us.
signed
Zimbabwe FA
angel*! instead of mocking those Brave Worrriors from Zimbabwe you should be worrying about the chaos in the Super Egos camp, what with the NFA announcing they want an FC while CCC is still there. :lol:

The Bafana Bafana are gonna shoot down the Eagles!
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Mandoza,

Watch ur mouth! E go do u like film trick on saturday!