we will spill blood-OKOCHA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: we will spill blood-OKOCHA

Post by 1naija »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]1naija[/color] wrote:
Tell Okocha we are SICK AND TIRED of him telling us what he WILL do. Tell him Cybereagles unanimously say he should "JUST DO IT, gadammit!".
For once I am in totally agreement :evil:.
Bashers have been vindicated. Shriners now agree totally with Bashers that Okocha is worthless to SE!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Its a Goal[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]1naija[/color] wrote: Tell Okocha we are SICK AND TIRED of him telling us what he WILL do. Tell him Cybereagles unanimously say he should "JUST DO IT, gadammit!".
Bashers have been vindicated. Shriners now agree totally with Bashers that Okocha is worthless to SE!
Not so fast, step on the brakes fast. Unlike Bashers, shriners are objective and not one track minded fellers. We praise Oga when he does right and scold when he does wrong. I'm still waiting for UBA to publicly praise Oga when he does something good.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Its a Goal[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]1naija[/color] wrote: Tell Okocha we are SICK AND TIRED of him telling us what he WILL do. Tell him Cybereagles unanimously say he should "JUST DO IT, gadammit!".
Not so fast, step on the brakes fast. Unlike Bashers, shriners are objective and not one track minded fellers. We praise Oga when he does right and scold when he does wrong. I'm still waiting for UBA to publicly praise Oga when he does something good.
We are waiting for him to do something right so that we can praise him. In fact we've been waiting for the past 10 years.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

1naija, When he helped Nigeria win the ANC cup 10 years ago, you did not say "well done". When he out dribbled and outplayed Brazil and Argentina on the way to claiming the gold medal at the 1996 olympics, we did not hear "wow, what a fantastic job. Good job mate". Even when he was instrumental to getting Nigeria to the last WC, all we kept hearing was "You are not good enough cos you did not score". Is it me or you guys can't openly praise the most influencial and most talented Nigerian football in this generation?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!