African Nations Cup is a JOKE. What the #$%$ is this?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Eagle Winged wrote:kalakuta, its your colo-mentality which makes you think this is a bad thing.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
BIG JAY
Egg
Egg

Post by BIG JAY »

kalakuta wrote:
furiously frank wrote:Kalakuta: When did you start following African soccer? Have you heard anything about the accord between Uefa and CAF for development of African soccer? Perhaps going by your logic we should asked all our superstars playing in Europe to come back home? If one European makes that argument, I bet you will be livid with rage. Afterall European championship league should be for Europeans? Can you see the paucity in your logic? OK now let's move on...
Frank, I'm not arguing about African players PLAYING in europe for their clubs. That's strictly CLUB competition.

Nations Cup is for African Natives so my question is why the need to go get a non african refree to officiate a competition that caters to African citizens?
kalakta shut the #$%$ up and stop disgracing ya kinsmen.
"pepper wey no pepper...., na Egusi"
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Kalaluta,

I guess you should stop pretending that you know what you are talking about.

Does making Collina referee a potentially volatile French league match ( i think btw PSG and Marseille late last ssn or early this ssn) suggest that French refs are as you have said about their African counterparts.

Though I must confess the man fromLux made a mess of the N. African derby and I also wish the likes of Collina be in charge if we play Cameroun
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

Guv007 wrote:
Shownoja wrote:If there is an exchange programme between Uefa and CAF, CAF ought to demand that UEFA send some of its very best officials, not this ignoramus who is officiating now.

He is by a long margin the worst ref I have seen so far in this competition.
Haba how can you say he is the worse so far, have you watched any of the other matches? they all seem to be under instructions not to award penalties.
He is the "Worstest" i have seen so far.Permit me to use that word.

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.