why Onigbinde, why did you destroy our SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oni-wc2002
Egg
Egg
why Onigbinde, why did you destroy our SE

Post by oni-wc2002 »

Since you came up with your 'TIRED LEGS' statement, our football have never been the same.
You blackmailed a generation of footballers that give us the best we ever had and replaced them with CRAPPY $10,000-per jersey players.

Now whenever I see what the 'TIRED LEGS' of Guinea(camara) and Cameroun(Mboma) are doing for their Nations - I have the urge to twist your neck. :twisted:
Ofoje2
Egg
Egg

Post by Ofoje2 »

Move on mate, lets look at the issue at hand.
Enugu Rangers Supporters Club
Naija fan
Egg
Egg
Re: why Onigbinde, why did you destroy our SE

Post by Naija fan »

oni-wc2002 wrote:Since you came up with your 'TIRED LEGS' statement, our football have never been the same.
You blackmailed a generation of footballers that give us the best we ever had and replaced them with CRAPPY $10,000-per jersey players.

Now whenever I see what the 'TIRED LEGS' of Guinea(camara) and Cameroun(Mboma) are doing for their Nations - I have the urge to twist your neck. :twisted:
Go get a life. Oni has nothing to do with this one.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I have to say, ole boy get point. It is curious how well old African strikers do. Is it because we judge age by western standards? everyone knows that black people age better. A 35 year old African is equivalent to a 28 year old oyinbo...anyway sha, cant blame onigbinde
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

airwolex wrote:I have to say, ole boy get point. It is curious how well old African strikers do. Is it because we judge age by western standards? everyone knows that black people age better. A 35 year old African is equivalent to a 28 year old oyinbo...anyway sha, cant blame onigbinde
SO WHO ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN.Ikpeba,Babangida,Ndukwe.Come on man get real.These are the best that we have.

Anyway we have moved on and there no looking back now.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Oni laid the "foundation for the future" in 2002. The "future" is now.
http://www.naijiant.com/
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

some people are suffereing from the disease of "living in the past, looking for demons to blame". this is a major sickness. what the hell does Onigbinde have to do with what is happening today.

they say "Breaking through the denial is still the first step in recovery"

this kind of mentality is truly sick. such people can never progress because their troubles will always be someone elses fault.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

If I recall, AO did a 180 on that statement by recalling some of his "tired legs". The only ones who didn't return were Oliseh and Finidi for personal reasons not because AO didn't want them.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

cic old boy wrote:Oni laid the "foundation for the future" in 2002. The "future" is now.
CIC, you know that's a cheap shot and I am sure you know better than that. :) :)
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
realtrouble

Post by realtrouble »

Naija fan wrote:
cic old boy wrote:Oni laid the "foundation for the future" in 2002. The "future" is now.
CIC, you know that's a cheap shot and I am sure you know better than that. :) :)
There is nothing funny about CIC post, the future is now we just haven't got the right coach or Administrators

We now have more young players with top European countries, Martin, Uche Kalu, Melkam, Agali, Babayaro and Yobo.

T
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

realtrouble wrote:
Naija fan wrote:
There is nothing funny about CIC post, the future is now we just haven't got the right coach or Administrators

We now have more young players with top European countries, Martin, Uche Kalu, Melkam, Agali, Babayaro and Yobo.

T

Agali? young? I know he's still playing well but that man is well over 30
Cyber Saint
Re: why Onigbinde, why did you destroy our SE

Post by Cyber Saint »

oni-wc2002 wrote:Since you came up with your 'TIRED LEGS' statement, our football have never been the same.

:D :D :D :D