Eagles nest in Monastir

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AJ Guru
Egg
Egg
Eagles nest in Monastir

Post by AJ Guru »

Caught up with the players today.......U can read some of their reactions. www.nigeriasports.com/416
Welcome to CE: A place where an average man can tell a legend how to run his family. A place where an internet coach think he is beta team than an international coach. A place where a "four one nine" artist and Cab Driver can call a professional player a wastepipe. A Place where a wanna be agent can tell a professional player what club to join and what country to earn his money.A place where a simple debate can turn into an insult towards your mama and papa. Once again welcome to CE.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Aj thanks for the info, sorry i wont be there on saturday
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Good job. I hope Ogunjobi gets the guillotine!
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Garba Lawal is still bitter about his non-inclusion in the team that played Morocco, and he is still refusing to talk about football with any
reporter....
he should let his foot do the talking. I am confindent that he will be starting on saturday
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Joseph Yobo attributed their loss to been heavy and immobile while believing a great lesson has been learnt....

The Everton of England star said the players will resist a Chukwu sack if any of such things were to be in anybody’s mind.....

This puts a lie to the players dont respect Chukwu rantings of Ayo.
To stop trying is to start dying
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Shownoja wrote:Joseph Yobo attributed their loss to been heavy and immobile while believing a great lesson has been learnt....

The Everton of England star said the players will resist a Chukwu sack if any of such things were to be in anybody’s mind.....

someone get hiden agenda.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

it's called diplomacy ma friend.
fledi
Egg
Egg

Post by fledi »

These players are morons too.
fledi
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Shownoja wrote:Joseph Yobo attributed their loss to been heavy and immobile while believing a great lesson has been learnt....

They are always learning great lessons?????
Yet they keep making the smae mistakes.These must be the worst students ever. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

i am looking for positives but everything seems bleak
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

fledi wrote:These players are morons too.

if you were a student and u had total control over your retard-of-a teacher, u go like make them sack am???
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I don't quite understand the first part of the report. Are journalist going to be barred from the players after today or it is going to be open season for journalist?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]platinum[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]fledi[/color] wrote:These players are morons too.

if you were a student and u had total control over your retard-of-a teacher, u go like make them sack am???
True word. I hated my strict teachers but always wanted to be in the class of easy going, soft touch teachers.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
AJ Guru
Egg
Egg

Post by AJ Guru »

after today no more free access to the players...It's gonna b a closed training session
Welcome to CE: A place where an average man can tell a legend how to run his family. A place where an internet coach think he is beta team than an international coach. A place where a "four one nine" artist and Cab Driver can call a professional player a wastepipe. A Place where a wanna be agent can tell a professional player what club to join and what country to earn his money.A place where a simple debate can turn into an insult towards your mama and papa. Once again welcome to CE.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

AJ Guru,

Thanks. God bless. Tell em we are right behind em but they should give their all!!!!!! Everything they got!!!!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

YUJAM wrote:Good job. I hope Ogunjobi gets the guillotine!
I'm ready to pull the rope.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

PLATINUM/IAG:
Thanks for employing your apparent powers of clairvoyancy to inform us of what is really going on in the players' minds. Whenever you can spare a second, maybe you can tell us next week's winning lottery numbers. :roll: