Egypt 1 - 2 Algeria............ final score.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

solo ron all the way... this is a shock oh my GOD
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

JUve u cant talk about that goal 4get it :shock:
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
naijasoccer4life
Egg
Egg

Post by naijasoccer4life »

YUJAM wrote:Looks like the Egyptians might go all out, only to be burned by a quick Algerian counter
Good call, 1 man counter attack for Algeria results in a goal.
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Substitute Achiou scores what might well be the goal that kicks Egypt out of the Nations Cup.
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Damn that was a good goal.The best I've seen so far.An dthey are a man down.This grp is going right down to the wire.
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Damn.. Dat dude jus f**** up my prediction. Egypt better equalize...
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Egypt throwing everything into the game to grab an equalizer.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

the guy beat like what ? 4 - 5 guys ? barakesh for eygpt should have taken that 1 timer. he wanted to be fancy. 5 min extratime
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

Listen , it looks like the boys in our WC group are making a name for themselves
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Well, they are in stoppage time. 5 minutes of anxiety for Algeria!!!
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

eygpt need to beat cameroon if they lose this game. I dont think that will happen. I think Algeria will top this group. but man.. That goal...

WOAH.....

FORZA JUVE
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

If Algeria can hold their cool for 3 minutes, they might just as well top this group.
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Egypt is done. bye.
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet
Algeria 2 - 1 Egypt (Final Score).

Post by Oba »

countdown - 90 seconds to go!!!
Last edited by Oba on Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

algeria just chilled in their corner and soaked up ALL the pressure and believe me there was ALOT of it. they kept sending long balls to 1 guy. but eygpt had like 3 -4 back. well they caught them sleeping. the goalie should have run out. but he was not ready. there was an algerian guy on the left acting as a decoy and last minute the other guy went solo.

FORZA JUVE
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Last Chance for Egypt corner!!
northAfrican
Egg
Egg

Post by northAfrican »

Soccer favours the defense.
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

i'm not watchin the second half, but i watched the first and i thought Egypt had the better play.
Too bad.
If Egypt lose they are as good as out.
Cameroon will roast them
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Congratulations Algeria for this great win!!!! 2 - 1 it ends.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

its over

FORZA JUVE
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

Now, we will see how good Cameroun is, because Egypt will go all out for them. I foresee a draw sha
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

That was a brilliant game. As was Cameroon vs Zimbabwe earlier.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

i think its going to be a draw. either way. the group is all open. I think algeria can beat zimbabwe. so that puts them through. but the cameroon - eygpt game is going to be do or die

FORZA JUVE