ADVERT ON BBC3

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet
ADVERT ON BBC3

Post by skillful »

Has anybody seen the advert on bbc3 before they start the football matches, a puppet speaking in an african accent i swear that is segun odegbami.

oya confirm
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ADVERT ON BBC3

Post by 27 »

skillful wrote:Has anybody seen the advert on bbc3 before they start the football matches, a puppet speaking in an african accent i swear that is segun odegbami.

oya confirm
You mean that plastacine thing that says football makes people mad, men throw their wives out the window etc?
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

i dont think there is any other advert they show. about it be 'Mathematical' i dont have a clue
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

skillful,

Abeg where is thsi your signature culled from?
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

marloski wrote:skillful,

Abeg where is thsi your signature culled from?
That's from a Bolton forum when Allardayce wanted Okocha to retire.
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Goddam those british.they are such arseholes. :evil: :evil:
PC
Egg
Egg

Post by PC »

skillful,

Yes. It's Segun 'Vomit' Odegbami. It's an excerpt from a documentary broadcast in May 1998 on BBC Radio about Nigeria's expectations for that year's World Cup.
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

PC wrote:skillful,

Yes. It's Segun 'Vomit' Odegbami. It's an excerpt from a documentary broadcast in May 1998 on BBC Radio about Nigeria's expectations for that year's World Cup.
wa sere wa gbayi i know that voice anywhere
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ADVERT ON BBC3

Post by skillful »

27 wrote:
skillful wrote:Has anybody seen the advert on bbc3 before they start the football matches, a puppet speaking in an african accent i swear that is segun odegbami.

oya confirm
You mean that plastacine thing that says football makes people mad, men throw their wives out the window etc?
yes oooooo
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

u could just tell the voice was nigerian