....BBC DON COME AGAIN O!HABA>..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

The guy is still in the middle of the tournament, what is the BBC guy trying to do?
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Cyber Saint wrote:
Kanu is a SUPPORT striker cum offensive midfielder. He doesn't have to score to be effective in a game.
Get this right...Kanu is a striker...He makes good passes sometimes that lead to crucial goals agreed.....but that does not undermine the fact that he was purchased as a striker...3 seasons ago when he was hanging hattricks, u wont say he was a support striker...so stop covering up for mediocrity...his strike rate and work is very poor and he has to work on them. QED.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
pastorhotr99
Egg
Egg

Post by pastorhotr99 »

I guess we all have our view points on this..and it's neither here nor there Cyber Saint...but the guy's question should prompt us to think why such a talent hasnt been overtly productive for Nigeria since 1996....again...maybe its just a poor coaching era for him...and co...anyways greets guy..."Lord Rich"...be happy guy
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Riche007 wrote:
LOL. dat ain't true
I was tied down, dats all. I'm not prepared to give up on the team until CCC fails to come home with a medal, any medal, from Tunisia.
Unlike some people, I'm not a fair weather fan.

O pari
Yeah right...i believe u....2 hrs to the game, u made the greatest number of post ever in ur career with the CE.....1 min after the game, u became tied up with work.
By the way, are u trying to say if CCC fails to bring a medal home, u'll give up on him? If yes, does that mean all u've told us about CCC are lies?
Lastly, why any medal? Why not only the gold medal? Remember bring back the silver medal means we are loosers...not just loosers but we are the first on the list of loosers.....i'd rather go out in the first round so that i'm at the bottom of the list.
Anyway, as a fan of the SE, i only wish we can pull this thru inspite of ur hero, CCC. The man doesnt have a clue.

Well, since your hero, BonJo, couldn't win it at our own backyard then a medal of any color would be a fair expectation from CCC.
And take it from someone who knows, this team is going all the way to the finals. Some CE folks are gonna eat their humble pie....I won't forget :D
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Kanu was humble enough to grant him an interview afterall, he did not even have to agree to any interview.

If Kanu shunned an interview, they complain.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Cyber Saint wrote:
Riche007 wrote:
LOL. dat ain't true
I was tied down, dats all. I'm not prepared to give up on the team until CCC fails to come home with a medal, any medal, from Tunisia.
Unlike some people, I'm not a fair weather fan.

O pari
Yeah right...i believe u....2 hrs to the game, u made the greatest number of post ever in ur career with the CE.....1 min after the game, u became tied up with work.
By the way, are u trying to say if CCC fails to bring a medal home, u'll give up on him? If yes, does that mean all u've told us about CCC are lies?
Lastly, why any medal? Why not only the gold medal? Remember bring back the silver medal means we are loosers...not just loosers but we are the first on the list of loosers.....i'd rather go out in the first round so that i'm at the bottom of the list.
Anyway, as a fan of the SE, i only wish we can pull this thru inspite of ur hero, CCC. The man doesnt have a clue.

Well, since your hero, BonJo, couldn't win it at our own backyard then a medal of any color would be a fair expectation from CCC.
And take it from someone who knows, this team is going all the way to the finals. Some CE folks are gonna eat their humble pie....I won't forget :D
BonJo isnt my hero...but BonJo is far better than CCC ...at least he won the olympics and he will never come up with a 4-1-5 formation...meanwhile a lowly rated KEnya fired CCC after he achieved nada....I'd rather go with Ikhana if u're looking for "my hero"....now, that'a man of principle, tactics and formations :shock: 8) 8)
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
pastorhotr99
Egg
Egg

Post by pastorhotr99 »

Nna richie take am easy before personal take style call you "carton man"-come show disrespect wey you no deserve
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

In my opinion,a lame effort at mischievous journalism.It's rather inappropriate to begin an impromptu interview with such a blatant question.There is something called "laying the foundation" in interviews which is really Journalism 101.Can the professional journalists in our midst(Ayoakinfe,Kickoff Chief,Yettycom et al) please give us their take?
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
khalela

Post by khalela »

The journalist was being cheeky and he got his just desserts. He came with the aim to emarassing Papilo or why will he start with that kinda of question.You normally start with questions like the players expectations at the competition etc,then progress to questions like that.And it is only his words against Kanu's so he is the only one that knows what a condescending smile is.
He should shove off.