Damon Dash Accused of Rape?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Wednesday, Jan 14, 2004, 10:56 am EST

Associated Press

-----------------------------

NEW YORK (AP) - An ex-model has filed a $15 million lawsuit claiming that hip-hop music producer and entrepreneur Damon Dash sexually attacked her.

Kirstie Thompson filed the lawsuit Tuesday in state Supreme Court in Manhattan, lawyer Raoul Felder said. She was seeking compensation for punitive damages, pain and suffering and mental damages.

The alleged attack occurred after a New Year`s Eve party in Brazil in 2002. Thompson claims Dash approached her at the party and asked if she would have sex with him, and she said no, the New York Post reported Wednesday.

The next morning, Dash allegedly went to her hotel room and raped her while she was in a drug- and alcohol-induced haze, Thompson says.

"For 10 to 15 seconds at 8:30 in the morning, he was on top of me," Thompson told the Post. "I screamed out to my best friend, and nothing happened, and I certainly passed out."

A spokeswoman for Dash, Amanda Silverman, called the lawsuit baseless.

"These are ludicrous allegations. Damon hasn`t been charged with anything," Silverman told the Post.

Dash co-founded Roc-A-Fella Records with rapper Jay-Z and Kareem "Biggs" Durke. With Jay-Z, he also founded the Rocawear clothing line.

He has served as executive producer on albums by Jay-Z, Memphis Bleek and Beanie Sigel.

Associated Press
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Dame Dash Denies Rape Allegations...

Dame Dash Denies Rape Allegations
By Nolan Strong
Date: 1/23/2004 2:45 PM

Roc-A-Fella CEO Damon Dash denied recent rape charge allegations at a press conference in London.

Former model Kirstie Thompson filed a $15 million dollar lawsuit against Dash, claiming that he forced himself upon her on New Years day of 2003.
"Its just ridiculous," Dash said. "I am not going to do something that dumb."
Dash vowed to fight the lawsuit in court and promised he wouldn't be cutting any checks.
Thompson claims the incident happened while partying on an island off an island near Brazil.
She claims Dash asked her to have sex and she refused. After eight glasses of wine and a half of an ecstasy pill, she passed out. When she regained consciousness, she claims Dash was on top of her. Dash has not been charged with any crime.
"It's sad that someone would put themselves out there like that," Dash said. "It's an injustice to me." Dash held the press conference to announce the launch of a U.K. based subsidiary of Roc-A-Fella, named Planet Roc.
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
Ziontrain
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ziontrain »

Guv007 wrote: Former model Kirstie Thompson filed a $15 million dollar lawsuit against Dash,.
There's you key words right there. "Former model" as failed to make a career on her looks and now looking for other people's money..."
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

Ziontrain wrote:
Guv007 wrote: Former model Kirstie Thompson filed a $15 million dollar lawsuit against Dash,.
There's you key words right there. "Former model" as failed to make a career on her looks and now looking for other people's money..."
GOLDDIGGER SYNDROME: EARLY SIGNS...............
drunkmoose
Egg
Egg

Post by drunkmoose »

10-15 seconds ke!
na which kind speed nack be this :P
angels with dirty faces