Is Udeze eligible for the South Africa game?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet
Is Udeze eligible for the South Africa game?

Post by Jimi »

I have been hearing conflicting reports about this. Can somebody please clarify. Not that Udeze will make any difference though. Babyaro has left back on lock.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

hey jimi,
thanks so much.. i have visited the website and i dont know whatz wrong wit it.... i tried registering but .. evry tyme i put in ma user name and password it shows invalid.....

so please can u skool me on that

aight thanks

MMENY
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

mmeny wrote:hey jimi,
thanks so much.. i have visited the website and i dont know whatz wrong wit it.... i tried registering but .. evry tyme i put in ma user name and password it shows invalid.....

so please can u skool me on that

aight thanks

MMENY
if you are talking about sportsafrica.tv, all you have to do is register, and then go ahead and view the games. If the does not work, you can always register with another name.
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Thankfully he isn't eligible!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a shame. He could have come in as a second DM.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Ziontrain
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ziontrain »

Well Zuma is going to have a field day on that right wing - with Babayaro backpedalling his way all into his keepers lap....
"Jose Mourinho favoured directness and used to throw Robert Huth or John Terry up front when Chelsea were chasing the game, a ploy associated with the industrial era of English football management."
- The Guardian UK, November 26, 2007