will ccc watch tapes of SA?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
will ccc watch tapes of SA?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Do u guys think CCC is hip to studing tapes of opponents before a game.? So far there is no evidence that the man has any knowledge of the opponent before the game.I bet he thought Naybet was a chief if Rabat before the guy show up at game time.
omonoba
Egg
Egg

Post by omonoba »

in an interview(i don';t remember the source right now) , CCC said he and the players watched the SA game against benin and that should be enough i think
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

emir kongi,
Mallam, if you get the match taped you better percel am to CCC before im come out again with some dubious team selection...3-1-6..! :mrgreen: :lol:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

omonoba,
So that means CCC is cunningly taping knowledge from our foreign players?? How come he no fit watch the SA match with his other coaching staff secretly and do some analysis on their approach and tactis for the game against SA...does it mean he didn't trust their judgement??? All I know is that Okocha better be the coach on the judgement day which is on saturday because if they leave everything to CCC and Pa Ogunjobi, men! our #$% is grassed!
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Him better watch am one time or we go send Kpians go meet am for there.
who no know go know.
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

omonaija wrote:omonoba,
So that means CCC is cunningly taping knowledge from our foreign players?? How come he no fit watch the SA match with his other coaching staff secretly and do some analysis on their approach and tactis for the game against SA...does it mean he didn't trust their judgement??? All I know is that Okocha better be the coach on the judgement day which is on saturday because if they leave everything to CCC and Pa Ogunjobi, men! our #$% is grassed!
But Pa Ogunjobi is not part of his crew? So why should Ogunjobi what the SA team with CCC?
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Akure4Life,
I included Pa Ogunjobi because he became part of the coaching crew by begging players and inviting players for CCC. I mean if you look at it deeply...isn't he part of the coaching crew even though he is the Sec. Gen. of the NFA.