MI5: Are you ready to commend the NFA?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
MI5: Are you ready to commend the NFA?

Post by Robbynice »

For doing the right thing by kicking indicipline players out of camp or are you going to put a negative spin to their actions like you always do?
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

what? which palyers were kicked out of camp?
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MI5: Are you ready to commend the NFA?

Post by 27 »

Robbynice wrote:For doing the right thing by kicking indicipline players out of camp or are you going to put a negative spin to their actions like you always do?
I take it you knw why these players have been asked to leave. Please enlighten us.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

nanijoe wrote:what? which palyers were kicked out of camp?
Look at the threads on the first page.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

nanijoe wrote:what? which palyers were kicked out of camp?
Agali, Aiyegbeni, and Babayaro. KOC reported the news today.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

MI5 - awaiting your timely response to Robbynice. Simple answer will do. Was the NFA right to exclude indisciplined players from camp?
To stop trying is to start dying
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Shownoja wrote:MI5 - awaiting your timely response to Robbynice. Simple answer will do. Was the NFA right to exclude indisciplined players from camp?
MI5 has taken cover but why am I surprised. Afterall he is an Agent.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Robbynice, Shownoja,

Me commend the NFA never have and never will. Robby i don't know maybe you think i'll go out of my way to hail this *kindpeople* for what they've done to naija soccer no way and i will never even greet them for anything. Can you and Shownoja answer why was the same NFA you guys are hailing now begging them just over a month ago to pls come to camp and all when this same players were thumbing their noses at the NFA? why didn't NFA take action then? No you and others kept quiet and as usual looked the other way.

Till more reports on this comes out and on what happened. Hey i am not surprised this days on what comes out from Naija camp anymore...
Last edited by MI5 on Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

The excuses are already being laid in place. I wont be surprised if Chukwu is still in charge for WC06 qualification. God help us.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Robbynice, why do you talk so much rubbish?
What good has the NFA done?
They have instigated this situation right from day 1. This is a classic get out clause.

Look at how we prepared, look at how the zombies in the glass house allowed to be abused
by the Euro clubs, preventing our players to come early and gel as a team.

Look at how they puposely left CCC to carry the team to the ANC, knowing full well that, this coach is as clueless as mud when it comes to tactics, formation and player picking. This is their Ace card, blame the coach, while they get away scott free to chop again.

Now those players that have been sent home, I can't comment on why they were sent home, unlike others on this forum, that's not my style.

I smell a rat and this is another smokescreen put up by the NFA to hide the real issues.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Thank you Gooner1, Robbynice, Shownoja and others will try to use this as a smokescreen while all the problems were there for all to see from day one. Well said...

Gooner1 wrote:Robbynice, why do you talk so much rubbish?
What good has the NFA done?
They have instigated this situation right from day 1. This is a classic get out clause.

Look at how we prepared, look at how the zombies in the glass house allowed to be abused
by the Euro clubs, preventing our players to come early and gel as a team.

Look at how they puposely left CCC to carry the team to the ANC, knowing full well that, this coach is as clueless as mud when it comes to tactics, formation and player picking. This is their Ace card, blame the coach, while they get away scott free to chop again.

Now those players that have been sent home, I can't comment on why they were sent home, unlike others on this forum, that's not my style.

I smell a rat and this is another smokescreen put up by the NFA to hide the real issues.
Soldier of Fortune...
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

I trust for MI5 and co to put a negative spin to it. It is always the NFA's fault. I am not surprised at all.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Robbynice wrote:I trust for MI5 and co to put a negative spin to it. It is always the NFA's fault. I am not surprised at all.
Dicsipline? have you read the point omey brought up? why are Okocha and Kanu still in the team then after going AWOL until the last minute?

I think the FA is preparing their excuses should we lose to SA;
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

3 players, 2 strikers and the leftback. Only in naija.
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Robby,

I trust you to continue to deny, deny and deny what the overall picture is since you and others will sweep everything under the carpet. Whose fault is it you tell us? Wasn't it the same NFA that were begging this players to come to camp and now you turn on them. you make a very good NFA spokesman....

Robbynice wrote:I trust for MI5 and co to put a negative spin to it. It is always the NFA's fault. I am not surprised at all.
Soldier of Fortune...