KUDOS TO NFA AND CCC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

PaJimoh
KUDOS TO NFA AND CCC

Post by PaJimoh »

If as reported this players have been sent home for breaking camp rules, then i send a big thank you to the NFA and CCC.

It is a bitter pill but one that must be swallowed if our football is to get better.

No time is an ideal time for this kind of thing but when you are prepared to lose players, when you needed them most, then you leave no one in doubt that the country and the team comes first.

We might not like it now, but this is good for Nigerian fotball. I just hope the sacrifice of today will not be compromised bb future managers of our game.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

sounds like mali 02 abi ?
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

The problem with Mali was, there was no cntinuity. If there was, this would not have happened. We talked about descipline during the WC, but somehow we have let it lapsed. That is why this action is necessary. This should not only be the beginning and the end, it must be stressed at ever opportunity. Commitment to your Motherland should not be seen as if they are doing us a favour.

juventuss wrote:sounds like mali 02 abi ?
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

PaJimoh,

Our futbol will only get better after we get beaten badly this around and is there for all to see. PaJimoh trying to hail the NFA and CCC here and hoping things would move on not in a Nigerian camp where we don't know how to handle adversity or losses... We shall see what the next 48hrs will turn out to be...
Last edited by MI5 on Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Pajimoh i dont think U understand what UR saying,u just support negativity at the wrong time.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
alaye
Egg
Egg

Post by alaye »

MI5 wrote:PaJimoh,

Our futbol will only get better after we get beaten badly this around and is there for all to see. PaJimoh trying to hail the NFA and CCC here and hoping things would move on not in a Nigerian camp where we don't know how to handle adversity or losses... We shall what the next 48hrs turn out to be...
As far as I am concerned this can only be good for Nigerian football. Any future coach has now been given a precedent on which to act. They will no longer be too timid to put their foot down the way Chukwu has done.

Some people on this forum never cease to surprise me. If Chukwu has let them stay people would have been calling him useless and saying that the players have no respect for a Local Coach. Even if Naija lose on Saturday I will always have respect for Chukwu for having the balls to do this. Mind you he is still a crap tactitian
“Their number 10, I think his name is Okocha, he’s got some wonderful touches”– Glenn Hoddle commentating on England vs Nigeria (Wembley 1994)
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: KUDOS TO NFA AND CCC

Post by toyin133 »

PaJimoh wrote:If as reported this players have been sent home for breaking camp rules, then i send a big thank you to the NFA and CCC.

It is a bitter pill but one that must be swallowed if our football is to get better.

No time is an ideal time for this kind of thing but when you are prepared to lose players, when you needed them most, then you leave no one in doubt that the country and the team comes first.

We might not like it now, but this is good for Nigerian fotball. I just hope the sacrifice of today will not be compromised bb future managers of our game.
Please explain to me how this is going to make our football better.
Onigbinde achieved higher levels of discipline without having to send anyone home from a tournament. Is expelling them from the tournament the only sanction that could have been taken? Or is it more than likely a power show by unintelligent unimaginative administrators and coaches who are unable to realise that you do not cut off your nose to spite your face
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Pajimoh has no sense of what the hell is going on.Pajimoh have U ever been a football team before when things like this happen?If U have i would understand but its clear u havent.This are things that dsimantle any team even the bestteam in the world would go bad if things like this happen.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

WHAT WAS THEIR OFFENCES? I mean what type of indiscipline even those rude na rude, is it bringing in babes, excaping to club/shows, bicutting training etc etc. we should pls be told.
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

This thing makes no sense, we dont need this at this time. CCC is the one that should be sent home
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Pajimoh have u seen?The players refused to train because of what happened.U just dint know how to talk.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

I join PaJimoh in giving kudos to CCC, the NFA and Minister of sports for having the tenarity to put our fatherland before the egos and self hating attitudes of these over pampered brats who parade as nigerian international. While they should have been in bed resting, they thought it wise to go out all night. Now they will pay for their immaturity.

Well Done again to CCC, NFA and the sports minister.
To stop trying is to start dying
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Kudos to NFA and CCC for what?

For bringing indisciplined players to camp?
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

For acting quickly and swiftly.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Please! It is too late now.

They forced these players on the team.

God works in mysterious ways. The NFA and CCC can go to hell for all I care. God is showing them an example!
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

I agree with you that God works in mysterious ways, but we do not yet know to what effect this latest twist will be.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

It may not have occured to y'all that God is working in mysterious ways (for SA and Morocco).
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Hopefully, this will mark a significant departure from these days of player worship, indiscipline and shameful behaviour. If we had taken Ike Kalu, Christian Obodo and Ekene Ezenwa with us to Tunisia, they will never have gone partying all night.

If the NFA and ministry and CCC rescinds this decision, then they will have committed a monumental mistake. Finally, if we win tomorrow without the players, then it means that much-needed character has been instilled into the team.

Shame and good riddance to the disgraceful trio.
You can control your choice, but not necessarily the consequences
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Goldleaf wrote:Finally, if we win tomorrow without the players, then it means that much-needed character has been instilled into the team.
...and if we lose?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Omey2k4, it's indescipline that makes players think they can hold the whole nation to ransome by refusing to play. This battle must be won by the handlers or forget descipline 4ever. I can tell you know, the new players will not be the ones leading the chorus about boycotting training, it's the old haddened ones. They must not be allowed to pass their bad habbits to the new ones.

IT MUST NEVER HAPPEN

omey2k4 wrote:Pajimoh have u seen?The players refused to train because of what happened.U just dint know how to talk.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

PaJimoh,

The problem this players were forced on CCC from day one and everyone had a role to play in this... no excuses or escapes from anyone as you, Robbynice and Shownoja are trying to do. Evderyone is at fault here no exceptions and this is what happens at the end of the day on a foundation built on crookedness...
Soldier of Fortune...
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

YUJAM wrote:Please! It is too late now.

They forced these players on the team.

God works in mysterious ways. The NFA and CCC can go to hell for all I care. God is showing them an example!
Ol boy u talk true...two of these players were forced on the team .....if obodo and melkam had got their true justice with the committment they showed in camp..I doubt they would have been so indisciplined....gosh what is wrong with babayaro :(
charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: KUDOS TO NFA AND CCC

Post by charlie »

PaJimoh wrote:If as reported this players have been sent home for breaking camp rules, then i send a big thank you to the NFA and CCC.

Broder Jimoh,

Esé O! For your wise, words of wisdom! I completely agree with you and I hope the NFA and CCC continue to apply this kind of discipline, regardless of the player.

Thank you CCC and NFA. In fact, you have just made my day! :lol:

We are with you Super Eagles, all the way:! :D :D