Robbynice-Is the CUP still enroute to Lagos

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet
Robbynice-Is the CUP still enroute to Lagos

Post by MI5 »

Robbynice,

Is the cup still coming to Lagos/Abuja or going elsewhere. Do you know what it takes for a team that is so talented but no character in them to win?
Soldier of Fortune...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Why you no wan answer this question...
Soldier of Fortune...
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

MI5 na God I take beg you. Could we all just get along for once and stop rubbing stuff in. All the bad news has spoilt one's day. Lets chill.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Mi5, the cup is still enroute to Lagos; it'll only take a detour to a couple of other countries for another couple of years;
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

MI5, simply put I still believe and I will continue to do so until Nigeria gets beat.
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

theYemster wrote:Mi5, the cup is still enroute to Lagos; it'll only take a detour to a couple of other countries for another couple of years;
:D :D
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Juventuss,

Hey i am not in Tunisia so my contribution has nothing to do at all.. Let everything fall apart i could care less... This was bound to happen and we are seeing it blow right before our faces now....

juventuss wrote:MI5 na God I take beg you. Could we all just get along for once and stop rubbing stuff in. All the bad news has spoilt one's day. Lets chill.
Soldier of Fortune...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

:D :lol:

theYemster wrote:Mi5, the cup is still enroute to Lagos; it'll only take a detour to a couple of other countries for another couple of years;
Soldier of Fortune...
eru.bugzy
Egg
Egg

Post by eru.bugzy »

Guys, the cup dey go Lagos for a polishing and Abuja for waxing before dem deposit am for Yaounde AGAIN!!! Only a miracle of sorts will allow that cup to rest with NFA this year....Na only prayers, organization and determination wey go yield a rtespectable result at the ANC this year.
eru.bugzy
Egg
Egg

Post by eru.bugzy »

Sorry o! Maybe na Dakar the cup go reach after a tour of the West Africa coast following a polishing in Lagos! Dat go better pass Yaounde!