Baba, Yak & Agali were actually at the Cameroon hotel.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

alaye
Egg
Egg
Baba, Yak & Agali were actually at the Cameroon hotel.

Post by alaye »

Taken from BBC website

Two of Cameroon's star players have been robbed as they were playing for the Indomitable Lions against Zimbabwe.

Goalkeeper Idriss Kameni and striker Mohammed Idrissou were the victims of the theft while they were helping their side to a 5-3 win over their Group C rivals.

Kameni says that a gold watch was stolen from his hotel room.

Striker Idrissou, who shares a room with Kameni, lost a large sum of money.

The players have reported the matter to the police.

Chelsea star Geremi and Daniel Ngom Kome also claim their room was broken into and their bags disturbed, but nothing has been reported as missing.
Last edited by alaye on Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Their number 10, I think his name is Okocha, he’s got some wonderful touches”– Glenn Hoddle commentating on England vs Nigeria (Wembley 1994)
alaye
Egg
Egg

Post by alaye »

before anyone gets their short knicker in a twist, I don't really think Yak, Baba & Agali r thieves o!!!!!!!!!!
“Their number 10, I think his name is Okocha, he’s got some wonderful touches”– Glenn Hoddle commentating on England vs Nigeria (Wembley 1994)
Shownoja
Egg
Egg
Re: Baba, Yak & Agali were actually at the Cameroon hote

Post by Shownoja »

alaye wrote:Taken from BBC website

Two of Cameroon's star players have been robbed as they were playing for the Indomitable Lions against Zimbabwe.

Goalkeeper Idriss Kameni and striker Mohammed Idrissou were the victims of the theft while they were helping their side to a 5-3 win over their Group C rivals.

Kameni says that a gold watch was stolen from his hotel room.

Striker Idrissou, who shares a room with Kameni, lost a large sum of money.

The players have reported the matter to the police.

Chelsea star Geremi and Daniel Ngom Kome also claim their room was broken into and their bags disturbed, but nothing has been reported as missing.
meaning hhhhmmmmm!!! :lol:
To stop trying is to start dying
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Which CE's are in Tunisia right now? Search their rooms!
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

Una don colo finish o!! :D :D :D :D

LA Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.
Malandro
Egg
Egg

Post by Malandro »

alaye wrote:before anyone gets their short knicker in a twist, I don't really think Yak, Baba & Agali r thieves o!!!!!!!!!!
Must have been that kleptomaniac Khalilou Fadiga. You go think sey im bin done learn im lesson from Korea/Japan.