..THE CCC TRIPLE DROPKICK MAY PROVE COSTLY O!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
..THE CCC TRIPLE DROPKICK MAY PROVE COSTLY O!

Post by paj »

....yes when I first saw the list of Kickees :shock: I wasn't too frazzled...but then again who knows?wetin una tink..we go miss those three?was the punishment too hefty?Dem for just suspend dem internally now..abi?

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

i think they should have suspended them. But again who knows. The suspended players could start disrupting camp.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

juventuss wrote:i think they should have suspended them. But again who knows. The suspended players could start disrupting camp.
u are right....
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

....well...I like the fact that CCC is putting his foot down.....considering he cant use the blalah on them.. :lol: ...also..that should give a chance for the left winger to show...

Pa
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

First good thing CCC has done. we will lose or win without them. It might even be a blessing in disguise as CCC will have to abandon his tactics of playing the best players
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

This is the first time we have had a tournament which is not invitational with CCC in charge. I played street soccer with CCC when he was just a primary school kid/a secondary school kid and he doesn't tolerate indiscipline, not to talk of when something is at stake. He was quiet and cool but he was strict among other kids if they misbehave; always telling them there is time for business and there is time for pleasure.

Let's face the truth, our players behave childishly. We would not tolerate indiscipline and childish behaviuor. How many times are we going to go through this bigmanism. Enough is enough. As far as I am concerned they should be gone for good. Younger players should not be learning this nonsense behaviour from them.
Any forumer that disapproves is not putting the interest of the nation at heart. You may be a friend of one player but there comes a time when you should look him face-to-face in the eye and tell him off. JJ should do so himself, otherwise the younger ones will copy the same actions and they will never learn better.
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

WE GO CANE SOUTH AFRICA TOMMORROW NA ME TALK AM [/color]
Taka
Egg
Egg

Post by Taka »

The truth is no matter what happens, ccc is going to get SACKED after this tournament. all this stuff going on is just gra gra
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Oguleftie wrote:This is the first time we have had a tournament which is not invitational with CCC in charge. I played street soccer with CCC when he was just a primary school kid/a secondary school kid and he doesn't tolerate indiscipline, not to talk of when something is at stake. He was quiet and cool but he was strict among other kids if they misbehave; always telling them there is time for business and there is time for pleasure.

Let's face the truth, our players behave childishly. We would not tolerate indiscipline and childish behaviuor. How many times are we going to go through this bigmanism. Enough is enough. As far as I am concerned they should be gone for good. Younger players should not be learning this nonsense behaviour from them.
Any forumer that disapproves is not putting the interest of the nation at heart. You may be a friend of one player but there comes a time when you should look him face-to-face in the eye and tell him off. JJ should do so himself, otherwise the younger ones will copy the same actions and they will never learn better.
....**"I played street soccer with CCC when he was just a primary school kid/a secondary school kid "**...Nnam...kai....I duff hat SIR! :shock: ...forget the real thing..can I kindly place bets sey ya Football Age no dey under 60? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pa
Malandro
Egg
Egg

Post by Malandro »

ugly boy wrote:WE GO CANE SOUTH AFRICA TOMMORROW NA ME TALK AM [/color]

Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have inspired me with so much confidence :evil: :evil: