Guys we are okay...something good might come out of this

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Guys we are okay...something good might come out of this

Post by ugly boy »

The three players sent home are equally replaceable...

Aiyegbeni---Utaka
Agali ---Osaze
baba---Udeze

frankly the players replacing are almost as equally talented but more committed to the cause....Utaka to me is as good as Aiyegbeni but has a different style..I fancy his first touch better than Aiyegbeni's ..

This may actually turn out to be good as players with fighting spirit may actually play...notice the three players going all play in top leagues...they may not be motivated or have anything to prove...

I still believe and the only person that can lose this for us is CCC and not the players...we have players as good as any other major team in this tourney.....
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

I am with you ugly boy but man mi, tommorow game go tough shaa. well lets see how we can perform. Its good that we have ALL the odds against us.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg
Re: Guys we are okay...something good might come out of this

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

ugly boy wrote:The three players sent home are equally replaceable...

Aiyegbeni---Utaka
Agali ---Osaze
baba---Udeze

frankly the players replacing are almost as equally talented but more committed to the cause....Utaka to me is as good as Aiyegbeni but has a different style..I fancy his first touch better than Aiyegbeni's ..

This may actually turn out to be good as players with fighting spirit may actually play...notice the three players going all play in top leagues...they may not be motivated or have anything to prove...

I still believe and the only person that can lose this for us is CCC and not the players...we have players as good as any other major team in this tourney.....
I agree
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

I bet now CCC wishes he had invited Melkam and Obodo instead...i thin the biggest loss on that list may potentially be YAK...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Blakes wrote:I bet now CCC wishes he had invited Melkam and Obodo instead...i thin the biggest loss on that list may potentially be YAK...
I dont know what entered YAk's head. If he never plays for naija (martins) he will have his 6hrs of fun to thank.
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Blakes wrote:I bet now CCC wishes he had invited Melkam and Obodo instead...i thin the biggest loss on that list may potentially be YAK...
u are right ..yak is the biggest loss on that list..I believe agali and baba were forced on CCC and he was happy to get rid of them ..yak however was hanging out with the wrong crowd and the baby had to go with the bath water...baba is our best LB but he is very replaceable...
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

U.Boy,

Everthing hangs on the next game.

If we get past SA, then we will see a more settled formation.

Udeze is still out but Lawal can fill the void till he returns.

Cheers
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

well let us take a look at the players sent out of the camp-babyaro--bench warmer for chelsea,place taken by wayne briges,used mostly in cup competitions,agali-not proved to be international class,aiyegbeni,not proved to be international class,onigbinde the strict disciplinarian omitted him from the world cup squad,well we know the coach actions was proved right-if these players broke camp rules,the deservedly should be sent packing-eventhough we do not win tommorow and are eliminated,let us start from somewhere at least to redeem our image-its about time these old aged players made way for the young ones-they are treating the super eagles as a means for enriching themsleves and that includes the likes of Kanu,bring on the new guns like osaze,orjinta,utaka,ekwueme
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

It could be "A blessing in disguise" copyright - robbynice
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

If the players on the pitch tomorrow, do not gang up to play rubbish and be knocked out, then their departure might be a blessing in disguise. It is a shame that the likes of Ezenwa, Kalu, Obodo, Melkam ,Aliyu etc wanted to play for the country, but we refused them, for these bunch of 'i don't care ingrates'.

I just pray the other players will not sell out in solidarity tomorrow.
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Guys we are okay...something good might come out of this

Post by Nkume »

ugly boy wrote:The three players sent home are equally replaceable...

Aiyegbeni---Utaka
Agali ---Osaze
baba---Udeze

The same reuslts could have come from simple suspention or just the coach seeing that some players are better in differtent positions. :idea:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu