Udeze in for S.A (BBC-preview)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ivanuche
Egg
Egg
Udeze in for S.A (BBC-preview)

Post by ivanuche »

Nigeria v S Africa preview

Zuma celebrates during South Africa's win over Benin
Sat 31 Jan, Group D, Monastir, kick-off 1300 GMT
Nigeria will be looking to put recent troubles in the camp behind them with a win over Group D leaders South Africa.

The Super Eagles, who are down to a squad of 19 following the expulsion of three of their players because of indiscipline, are without a point following a surprise opening game defeat to Morocco.

Nigeria trio kicked out
Greece-based Ifeanyi Udeze, suspended for the Morocco match after being sent off in Nigeria's final qualifying match against Angola, or Garba Lawal are the likely alternatives.

Pick your Nigeria squad
Goalkeeper Austin Ejide, who was suffering from a hamstring complaint, is close to regaining his fitness.

South Africa are likely to name an unchanged team from the one that defeated Benin in their opening group encounter.

Pick your South Africa squad
Midfielder Benson Mhlongo told BBC Sport that the squad were in confident mood following the victory.

"After our win against Benin, we said to ourselves, why not beat Nigeria and Morocco too and then go on to the final," the 23-year-old said.

"The confidence among the boys is high and we want to do well, not only for the country but also for ourselves."
They used to say Muhammad Ali could float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. Arsenal swim with the grace of a dolphin — and bite like a shark. The GREAT Brian Clough. viewtopic.php?t=18273

If you're having girl problems i feel sorry for u son,i gat 99 problems but da *Nice Lady* aint one !

http://www.brazzil.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7162 BLACK BEAUTIES !
http://www.ypforum.org/nigeria2002
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Its not that he's an option or whatver...of course, he's next in line. The question is: Is he eligible to play?
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

deanotito wrote:Its not that he's an option or whatver...of course, he's next in line. The question is: Is he eligible to play?
Well said!
ivanuche
Egg
Egg

Post by ivanuche »

deanotito wrote:Its not that he's an option or whatver...of course, he's next in line. The question is: Is he eligible to play?
Bros na pre-view for S.A game that means he's eligible !
They used to say Muhammad Ali could float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. Arsenal swim with the grace of a dolphin — and bite like a shark. The GREAT Brian Clough. viewtopic.php?t=18273

If you're having girl problems i feel sorry for u son,i gat 99 problems but da *Nice Lady* aint one !

http://www.brazzil.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7162 BLACK BEAUTIES !
http://www.ypforum.org/nigeria2002
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

I dont think the he is eligible because he got a straight red against Angola.
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

No it doesnt. I tell you that it might very well be a case of a journalist who hasnt done his homework.

CAF and the NFA know how many matches Udeze is banned for. I've heard 1 and I've heard 2.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

I hope this is true.
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better