Southampton 0 Arsenal 1....Final scores

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

I won't be suprise if this present Arsenal team doesn't lose any match enroute to winning the Premiership! This guys play for one another...not forgeting that most of these guys have been together for about 4 straight seasons now.
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

I should quote on this so when u guys get humbled,i can revisit this thread again.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

omey2k4 wrote:I should quote on this so when u guys get humbled,i can revisit this thread again.
I will be here when the records are broken...!
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

omey2k4, we will be hard to beat if we keep playing like we did today...you could hardly believe we were the away team..
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

I almost thought we were the home team!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

I no go lie i punch floor and wallz today.I didnt believe Southampton was gonna let Assenal punk them like that home.I rembered when we played them,dem blaskata Man-U like say we no dey sef. :evil: :twisted:

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

mister dolly wrote:Toure's ball handling skills had me drooling...this boy could be the next Viera if he wants to...yes..he is that versatile..definitely a coach's dream player..
You don see him younger brother play? Some say he is even more talented than Kolo. I think he is more talented but Kolo appears to be faster and stronger.

Arsenal are desperately trying to secure his services because clubs like Bayern Munich and co looking to steal him of us.

Lauren dey serious trouble oh. Kolo appears to be a better full back than Centre half, I prefer him in the middle with Sol, I especially love to see him come out of his CD position running with the ball at pace looking like the Kaiser or Franco Baresi.

Arsenal football yesterday was sweet. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg

Post by sunshinestar »

It is good to learn of Arsenal's good form against Southampton,Man United are in soup! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

U SEE WHY i HATE u GUNNERS,WHEN u WIN A GAME AGAINST TEAMS LIKE soUthampton U tend to praise ya efforts to the high heavens.But if Man-U did the same thing U guys will shoot down our win.U will remember all the bad incidents and remember how Southampton is an Akara team.Well thats why una be runners up team.Yeye Gunners! :P

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

What is happening to spuds!!!!!!!!!!

the Nationwide beckons...

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

Wey dem? We are on our way to the title.

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

La Reussi make una start becuz Spurs will fight their way back regardless. :x

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Omey2k Has anyone reminded you that Southampton beat Man U 1-0 on the very same ground a couple of months ago?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Okochadman2Nas
Egg
Egg

Post by Okochadman2Nas »

the gunners are unbeatable :)
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Crude oil did u not read the whole thread?I admited they beat us ya #$% dont read that ya damn problem.Regardless of the win una still dey behing Man-U.Now that dat mumu kwes-kwes(Okochadman2Nas) :P don come back,una go dey get free commentary for a year again :lol: :lol:

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Kaizer
Egg
Egg

Post by Kaizer »

The Gunners are very beatable, if they dont get a true poacher....
when u killl a team for 60mins like yesterday and u dont score 2-3 goals , u start giving the other side hope

Its also sooo annoying that Arsenal are unbeaten in 21 games and are still 1 point behind Man Uts who already lost 3......

Also wenger needs to buy another CD to partner Campbell ....Cygan has been excellent but he need to be a backup... and Arsenal should not sell Volz and Pennant , it sends badsignal to the up and coming kids.
Clichy is another gem (if only Ryan Garrywas not injured)

By the way,
where is Stuart Taylor?
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

I watched Manure's last game, and I have to say that I was not impressed at aaaaallllll!!!!
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Okochadman2Nas
Egg
Egg

Post by Okochadman2Nas »

omey2k4 wrote:Crude oil did u not read the whole thread?I admited they beat us ya #$% dont read that ya damn problem.Regardless of the win una still dey behing Man-U.Now that dat mumu kwes-kwes(Okochadman2Nas) :P don come back,una go dey get free commentary for a year again :lol: :lol:
yes o, i'm back with the commentaries o as i will spend every moment savouring arsenal taking back what's rightfully theirs :lol:
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Men did anyone see Viera Yesterday and the skill with which he dominated the park. I thought I was watching Zidane.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Ziontrain
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ziontrain »

I don't care what propaganda Wenger is spewing in the press - we all KNOW that he MUST buy a #9 sooner or later and use Henry in the Bergkamp slot. Bergkamp should have been retired by now.

I can only guess that Wneger must be talking that nonsense as a bargaining tool becuase Arsenal has limited. But he too intelligent to really believe that Arsenal will win CL with an expired Bergkamp memory and a dejected ghost of Wiltord as strikers.
"Jose Mourinho favoured directness and used to throw Robert Huth or John Terry up front when Chelsea were chasing the game, a ploy associated with the industrial era of English football management."
- The Guardian UK, November 26, 2007
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

?????????????? What has that got to do with their winning yesterday or how they are going to win the league?
Ziontrain wrote:I don't care what propaganda Wenger is spewing in the press - we all KNOW that he MUST buy a #9 sooner or later and use Henry in the Bergkamp slot. Bergkamp should have been retired by now.

I can only guess that Wneger must be talking that nonsense as a bargaining tool becuase Arsenal has limited. But he too intelligent to really believe that Arsenal will win CL with an expired Bergkamp memory and a dejected ghost of Wiltord as strikers.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Ziontrain
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ziontrain »

We can only score one goal against Arsenal and Wneger is STILL messing about with a toothless Bergkamp as a starting striker - we ain't gonna win the league or the CL like that, for sure.
"Jose Mourinho favoured directness and used to throw Robert Huth or John Terry up front when Chelsea were chasing the game, a ploy associated with the industrial era of English football management."
- The Guardian UK, November 26, 2007
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Pires and Kolo were definitely in fine form throughout the game....But as long as Arsenal have that Cygan in the line up na whahala dey wait them...,.The guy is a nightmare ready to happen at any time...And I have to agree with Waffi that Kolo's best position appears to be in the heart of their defense, except when he is facing with Martins...i am sure he is still having nightmares of Oba, and was done a great favor in the rematch when Inter's dumb coach moved him to the flanks.....

And em for you Kanu fans, have you noticed that whenever Pires has the ball and Kanu calls for it, he seems to always ignore him...No be say, I dey blame the bobo but that shiit has got to be embarassing....And which kin header for open net wey Bergkamp find way to miss
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.