Southampton 0 Arsenal 1....Final scores

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

anikulapo wrote:Pires and Kolo were definitely in fine form throughout the game....But as long as Arsenal have that Cygan in the line up na whahala dey wait them...,.The guy is a nightmare ready to happen at any time...And I have to agree with Waffi that Kolo's best position appears to be in the heart of their defense, except when he is facing with Martins...i am sure he is still having nightmares of Oba, and was done a great favor in the rematch when Inter's dumb coach moved him to the flanks.....

And em for you Kanu fans, have you noticed that whenever Pires has the ball and Kanu calls for it, he seems to always ignore him...No be say, I dey blame the bobo but that shiit has got to be embarassing....And which kin header for open net wey Bergkamp find way to miss
Nna, bergkamp na "aje-butter". The guy should just retire and allow Kanu to shine for the remainder of the season so that a better club can buy the guy.
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!