Were it Okocha, Yobo and Aghahowa...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet
Were it Okocha, Yobo and Aghahowa...

Post by Schillachi »

that went clubbing, all you spitfire ministers willl be singing a different tune. A game suspension would not only have sufficed, it also would have been much better for the team morale. Is anybody even thinking of the team morale here?
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

but it wasn't...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

yes i thought about team morale-if okocha went to a club send him home!!!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

asasumptions assumptions IT WAS NOT. swallow ya yans and admit that the players screwed up and desrve what they got
Taka
Egg
Egg

Post by Taka »

sending okocha or kanu home? are you kidding me? that would never happen in a million years
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Schillachi
those three wont even do it, if it was them , they should go home, it is even worse if JJ should do it. Aghaowa learnt his lessons prior to Sidney 2000 when he briefly lost his way, since then has become matured . As for Yobo, he knows where he is from, when you meet him , you will not even bring up his name a likely candidate.
But if , if for the sake of if, then they should all go too. By the way you think it was easy to send Yak,Baba and gali away, was Baba not one those by reports tried to play. No the issue is not who if, the issue is what should be done, the right thing has been done. Since when must it feel right to do the right thing?.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

oloye wrote:Schillachi
those three wont even do it, if it was them , they should go home, it is even worse if JJ should do it. Aghaowa learnt his lessons prior to Sidney 2000 when he briefly lost his way, since then has become matured . As for Yobo, he knows where he is from, when you meet him , you will not even bring up his name a likely candidate.
But if , if for the sake of if, then they should all go too. By the way you think it was easy to send Yak,Baba and gali away, was Baba not one those by reports tried to play. No the issue is not who if, the issue is what should be done, the right thing has been done. Since when must it feel right to do the right thing?.
what will sending them home achieve that a game suspension won't achieve?
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Schillachi wrote:
at least they won't be disrupting the camp by causing divide...their going means the other players can concentrate..if u bench them they can start plotting against team morale
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

Schillachi wrote:
DECISIVENESS. Africans require a strong hand. You want to give them a game off to party more! You do well. This is called sending a message. Missing a game (that Baba would not have played anyway) does not send a message. I agree wholeheartedly. We require a strong hand.

MYMIND
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

i agree with a game suspension but believe me that Agali get big mouth and I know if he is suspended he will start running his mouth......
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Sending them home will save us carrying excess luggage. It will allow the rest of the boys focus on the job at hand, and it will let the rest know that the destiny of the nation lies in the hand of the rest of them.
Suspending them means they will be sulking around in the camp recruiting players into their own camp, suspending them and leaving them in the camp means they are in Tunis for holiday and not football battle, suspending them means, other can also decide to unwind by going to the club after all we will only miss a match.Kapish
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

MYMIND wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
DECISIVENESS. Africans require a strong hand. You want to give them a game off to party more! You do well. This is called sending a message. Missing a game (that Baba would not have played anyway) does not send a message. I agree wholeheartedly. We require a strong hand.

MYMIND
if it's all about decisiveness and sending a message, maybe we should have banned them for life.
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

oloye wrote:Sending them home will save us carrying excess luggage. It will allow the rest of the boys focus on the job at hand, and it will let the rest know that the destiny of the nation lies in the hand of the rest of them.
Suspending them means they will be sulking around in the camp recruiting players into their own camp, suspending them and leaving them in the camp means they are in Tunis for holiday and not football battle, suspending them means, other can also decide to unwind by going to the club after all we will only miss a match.Kapish
You talk true
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

oloye wrote:Sending them home will save us carrying excess luggage. It will allow the rest of the boys focus on the job at hand, and it will let the rest know that the destiny of the nation lies in the hand of the rest of them.
abi o!! especially when u know u are a sub anyway....this was a bitter pill to swallow...I am a ccc basher but I am 100% behind this decision
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

if it's all about decisiveness and sending a message, maybe we should have banned them for life.

I suspect those 3 are effectively banned for life anyway
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

Schillachi wrote:
MYMIND wrote:
Schillachi wrote:

MYMIND
This might just be the beginning of that
Elexus
Egg
Egg

Post by Elexus »

Ireland dropped their Inspirational Captain Roy Kean and I thought Ireland performed creditably at the world cup without him. It is not fair to criticize Chukwu for the decision to send them home. The trio refused to join the team in Portugal and now they showed up and still refused to train with the team by rendering themselves either too tired to train or being indifferent as to their fitness. Partying away the night became their present and immediate priority.
It may be a blessing in disguise as the rest of the team should know that the obligation to do well rests on them. If this serves as the crossing of the Rubicon and burning the boat, then SE should stand in good stead.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

we too dey like what if on this forum
Elexus
Egg
Egg

Post by Elexus »

Who is to say how many nights the trio have clubbed away before being caught?
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

Look this is very unfair. You know that Yak needed to buy chewing sticks and roasted groundnuts, while baba needed some Igbo to maintain his pho-ne-tics.

Agali needed to taste Arab pom 'cos those German ones are a bit too rough. Is that too much to ask. All you guys are just player haters. :twisted: :twisted:
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
akin66
Egg
Egg

Post by akin66 »

So, them get nightclub for islamic country like tunisia?Maybe dem get arabic hiphop music too and all de babes dey wear veil.
We suppose leave cele make he go dat kind nightclub so that sharia law hold am........ cut him j thomas off!!!!!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Schilacchi i feel U man,if it was JJ,Kanu and Yobo it would have been hidden news,i can guarantee on my life they would never have said nothing to tthem.I am not in anyway defending those guys but Nigeria is a place where people cheat a lot and players like JJ & Knau use their names a lone to gain status on the team.Fhuck chukwu,the NFA & all the people that support their bull $@#%.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^