Yes!!!!! Expulsion suspspended!!!!!! - Exclusive

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

i dont think there is a boycott.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

I know for sure that JJ bent over backwards and put his name on the line for forgiveness, and promised that his head be put on the chopping block if any incident occurs no matter how minor. JJ also issued a stern warning to players that he has put his head on the chopping block and they should not make him look stupid; he also told them that for the first time in his memory officials have given them everything they wanted and this is the bad way they are coming to repay them. Ayo probably has some truth to this last call based on what JJ did.
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

this is fake read the Tolu thread. Ayop is just trying to deflect heat from his earlier SNAFU. All of una too dey swallow shiiitt because una don put some people for pedestal when them yansh no feet siddon for.

MYMIND
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

MYMIND wrote:this is fake read the Tolu thread. Ayop is just trying to deflect heat from his earlier SNAFU. All of una too dey swallow shiiitt because una don put some people for pedestal when them yansh no feet siddon for.

MYMIND
Na wa for you. How u go call this one fake, come say Tolu own na real. Tolu ain't nowhere near Tunisia and you can take that to the bank.
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

The NFA had no other choice given the circumstances. If true, the players violated strict camp rules and had to be punished.

Never-the-less, if you trade so-called discipline for the humiliation of being dumped out of an international competition, then your fundamental discipline structure is clearly ailing. This happened in the last WC and though I hope we don't witness a reoccurence, a strong stench of "deja vu" fills the air.

Discipline isn't derived from thin air. Rather, it is borne out of respect, credibility and organisation. The NFA has NONE of these key ingredients.

In desperation, NFA continues to drag Nigeria in the mud because it cannot control a bunch of young men. The buck stops with you Mr. Galadima and you are FAILING HOPELESSLY

Suggestions:
1. Stop Stealing
2. Get your house in order and introduce a professional culture
3. Employ a capable and respectable coach
4. Support the coach with a structured discipline system
5. If all else fails, leverage the power vested upon you by FIFA

I can only pray you read this and take action. I doubt you will.
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

Jiggerman21 wrote:Discipline isn't derived from thin air. Rather, it is borne out of respect, credibility and organisation. The NFA [and Gotti adds: Nigeria as a whole] has NONE of these key ingredients.
Well said!
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

Gotti,
you dey craze. Who give you pamishon to dey edit my post? Na me you dey tok sey nor get discipline? Yeye-man.

Na me be General "All Correct". If you try dis kind ting again, na Guard Room straight! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

However, you are right. Therein lies the problem: Nigeria and discipline don't mix. Simple.
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

This kind comedy pass my power. CCC and Ogunjobi should join Bidoung Kpatt and his comedy group.
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

Just heard on foreign news.. the ban from the team is still in effect. The players are on their way out of Tunisia!! No mind Ayo with im diversionary tactics! Stay tuned
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Gotti wrote:
Waffiman wrote:The good thing be say Sports Minister dey see all of this, he now knows the players have no respect or regard for CCC.

The players, I mean all of them mutinied and demanded a revesal, they have worked an unworkable compromise for now IMHO.

The only good thing about this so far is that this has brought our players together, hopefully they will take this to the pitch tomorrow.
....another spin that even Ade Ojeikere would be proud of.

Only a foolish manager would remain impervious to the pleas and obvious desires of his ENTIRE squad.

English national team players "mutinied" and threatened to boycott the key Euro 2004 qualifier against Turkey when dope-test dodging Rio Ferdinand was suspended for the game until they wrought significant concession from the English FA on process and selection -- and not even the most deluded commentator saw it as a slight on Sven Ericksson (or the FA).

In fact, this development firmly places the proverbial ball in the players' court to justify their pleas with their performance on the pitch -- in much the same manner as the English reacted in Instanbul.

Sometimes, REAL LIFE outside the Internet actually offers a 'Win-Win' solution!
Is CCC a coach of any repute? Why do you expect the players to respect a bad coach? The fact is Ihave been toldcountless jokes abot our CCC's coaching techniques. A throw back to the 70s. I must add. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Waffiman wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Waffiman wrote:The good thing be say Sports Minister dey see all of this, he now knows the players have no respect or regard for CCC.

The players, I mean all of them mutinied and demanded a revesal, they have worked an unworkable compromise for now IMHO.

The only good thing about this so far is that this has brought our players together, hopefully they will take this to the pitch tomorrow.
....another spin that even Ade Ojeikere would be proud of.

Only a foolish manager would remain impervious to the pleas and obvious desires of his ENTIRE squad.

English national team players "mutinied" and threatened to boycott the key Euro 2004 qualifier against Turkey when dope-test dodging Rio Ferdinand was suspended for the game until they wrought significant concession from the English FA on process and selection -- and not even the most deluded commentator saw it as a slight on Sven Ericksson (or the FA).

In fact, this development firmly places the proverbial ball in the players' court to justify their pleas with their performance on the pitch -- in much the same manner as the English reacted in Instanbul.

Sometimes, REAL LIFE outside the Internet actually offers a 'Win-Win' solution!
Is CCC a coach of any repute? Why do you expect the players to respect a bad coach? The fact is Ihave been toldcountless jokes abot our CCC's coaching techniques. A throw back to the 70s. I must add. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If in your conversations with your contacts you encourage that situation, they will surely respond to it by telling stories. It does not necessarily mean that those stories are true until you experience it yourself.
To stop trying is to start dying
akidi
Egg
Egg

Post by akidi »

They should have been sent home as an example for future indiscipline...
GUNNAS 4 LIFE BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We thought Obasi was the best player to play and that was the reason. I thought he did a very good first half but he got tired in the second half but he lived up to the expectation I had on him," Lagerback explaining why he started Obasi over Osaze...

Ol boy, Lagerbagger is suffering from acute malaria oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
realplayer
Egg
Egg

Post by realplayer »

The officials have to be consistent and handle matters in a much more professional way.

This has been poor crisis management. This whole issue should have been dealt with internally than blowing the whole roof up and distracting the players who are suppossed to be focussed on one of their most important assignment to date!

If you go public on their suspensions, then stick with it instead of this yo - yo approach!

Discipline should start from the Chairman himself!
Talent can only blossom with hard work!
JssMan
Egg
Egg

Post by JssMan »

This decision is good but for not allowing them to train with the team.

If you expect them to function after the premiliminary stages, surely they should be training now. Ah, I get it. They don't expect Naija to qualify for the finals stage.

Jh8: 34Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

JssMan wrote:This decision is good but for not allowing them to train with the team.

If you expect them to function after the premiliminary stages, surely they should be training now. Ah, I get it. They don't expect Naija to qualify for the finals stage.
They have not been forgiven. This story is false. Kick Off Chief has confirmed that the authorities have stuck by their guns and asked the players to leave camp. Yakubu aiyegbeni is already on his way back to the UK.
To stop trying is to start dying
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Cyber Saint wrote:GOD bless Chairman Chukwu, finally, sanity is restored in the team. One good news, more to come.

Cybersaint, Here is your initial quote say Chukwu don restore sanity to the team. You now need to proclaim that Chukwu is insane since the players weren't reinstated, but na rubbish u dey carry your basket mouth talk...
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Ayo Akinfe: You were 100% correct! I bet your detractors will not come back to acknowledge this fact and apologise!!!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

JssMan wrote:This decision is good but for not allowing them to train with the team.

your statement epitomises how clueless NFA is, if the boys were suspended, they should at least have been allowed to train with the team but be excluded from group activites, now vital bonding time and sessions have been lost. Its a clear indication the was a hurried decision from a group of no brainers. Talk about shooting yourself in the B*****s
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

Wey Shownoja now ? :P :mrgreen:
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
Ikranky
Egg
Egg

Post by Ikranky »

It amazes me that no one here even considers that the players may be innocent. There is such a thing as innocent until proven guilty. I read Agali's interview and feel sorry for him. CCC, Musa, Ogunjobi, and even us here at CE forget or do not care that these players have families. We are soiling their names -- particularly Agali and Aiyegbeni. If I were either of them, I will sue the NFA for libel. This is no small issue. Their wives can divorce them based on these allegations and get half of their properties.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Ikranky wrote:It amazes me that no one here even considers that the players may be innocent. There is such a thing as innocent until proven guilty. I read Agali's interview and feel sorry for him. CCC, Musa, Ogunjobi, and even us here at CE forget or do not care that these players have families. We are soiling their names -- particularly Agali and Aiyegbeni. If I were either of them, I will sue the NFA for libel. This is no small issue. Their wives can divorce them based on these allegations and get half of their properties.
Ikranky, May God bless you with more knowledge. Needless to say more.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Ikranky wrote:It amazes me that no one here even considers that the players may be innocent. There is such a thing as innocent until proven guilty. I read Agali's interview and feel sorry for him. CCC, Musa, Ogunjobi, and even us here at CE forget or do not care that these players have families. We are soiling their names -- particularly Agali and Aiyegbeni. If I were either of them, I will sue the NFA for libel. This is no small issue. Their wives can divorce them based on these allegations and get half of their properties.

U may have a point there. But half of their properties belong to their wives already so why would that be such a loss?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg