CAMEROON ROBBED, CASH JEWELRY TAKEN.. JERSEYS LEFT BEHIND !

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

SUYA
CAMEROON ROBBED, CASH JEWELRY TAKEN.. JERSEYS LEFT BEHIND !

Post by SUYA »

Four Cameroon players were victims of theft while they were starring for their team against Zimbabwe.
Apparently a total of around US $70,000 in cash has gone missing as well as US $30,000 worth of personal possessions.

Geremi, Idriss Kameni, Mohammed Idrissou and Daniel Ngom Kome all had items stolen from their rooms during Cameroon's 5-3 win over Zimbabwe.

Striker Idrissou lost a total of around US $30,000 in cash while Geremi's Rolex watch, also worth US $30,000 also went missing.

Goalkeeper Kameni and Ngom Kome both lost large sums of cash.

All four players had left their valuables in small safes in their hotel rooms.

However none of the safes had been damaged during the thefts.

It is unclear whether other players had been keeping their valubales and money in the hotel safes, and Cameroon team officials were not commenting on the matter.
ukblack
Egg
Egg

Post by ukblack »

Obviously the robbers were not gay thats why they didnt take the jerseys

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

The rolex and personal possessions I can understand but why carry all that cash around? Is that not an invitation to thieves?

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Mbape
Egg
Egg
CHEI, NYANGA DI SLEEP........

Post by Mbape »

Thank U Ogbunigwe.....Mbape stop lying there were more than 50 cameroonians at the Rock not conting those who were charging money for customers to use the Rest room. The arm pit smell was at least 1000.

I would like to meet u though...especially if u will wear a good watch and alot of jewelry.
SUYA, you remember the above statement? Now could you promptly use the calling card that you are not going to have a chance to use against SA and call your fence in Tunisia and order him to return all of my boys' property?

You know the consequences if you don't comply. You might as well allow SA and Benin republic to finish off your birds now!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

I thought fadiga sent his boys on an invasion of Cameroon for a sweet revenge of the 2002 finals. :mrgreen:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
omo naija
Egg
Egg

Post by omo naija »

come on the robber know good things if dem see one,even if pele wear does jersey auction am no body go buy

Namaste Baiyas

"Who kill dele? nah baba, If you put gida, nah you sabi."- Fela Anikulapo Kuti
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Mbape please my Boys are from Aba and only steal real stuff ...everbody knows this was an inside job and you guys are after insurance money. FYI Rolex is spelled with one X and didnt the same thing happen in 94 is the US ?

The only thing I can say is that they are smarter than the other Lions and Fadiga ! :shock:
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

omey2k4 wrote:I thought fadiga sent his boys on an invasion of Cameroon for a sweet revenge of the 2002 finals. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Ziontrain
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ziontrain »

These guys neva heard of credit cards. The tournament Tunisia - a majot rourist county. What that hell you need $30,00o in cash for? They deserve to get robbed - call it a tax on idiots....
"Jose Mourinho favoured directness and used to throw Robert Huth or John Terry up front when Chelsea were chasing the game, a ploy associated with the industrial era of English football management."
- The Guardian UK, November 26, 2007
Mbape
Egg
Egg

Post by Mbape »

SUYA wrote:Mbape please my Boys are from Aba and only steal real stuff ...everbody knows this was an inside job and you guys are after insurance money. FYI Rolex is spelled with one X and didnt the same thing happen in 94 is the US ?

The only thing I can say is that they are smarter than the other Lions and Fadiga ! :shock:
Where did you see 'Rolex' (mispelled or otherwise) in my post? Don't let the pressure get to you bro. Just do the right thing...

..And no, the same thing did not happen in USA '94. Ne melange pas les choses, mon frere.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Mbape...if it is the same Rolexx that wat worn during Nigeria 2000..I can assure you it was Made in Islamabad.

As for the US94.....Yes it did. We just did our civil African duty and hushed it up in the Press....Ask your boys after all they used it as justification for the pummeling the USSR gave you.

Wenn du etwas nicht verstehst bitte fragen !!! :cry:
Last edited by SUYA on Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
khalela

Post by khalela »

Those theives get sense oh!!Who else will want to put that jersey in their bag talk of their bodies.Pong Pong. :mrgreen:
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

THIS IS INSURANCE SCAM.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
..hehehe...

Post by paj »

...ETO'O keep im bangles inside am boot..no wonder im no gree run straight enter 18! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
NEDI
Egg
Egg

Post by NEDI »

I can just imagine the theives picking up the Lions' jumpsuits and thinking "we maybe theives, but we sure ain't freaks" :roll:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

NEDI wrote:I can just imagine the theives picking up the Lions' jumpsuits and thinking "we maybe theives, but we sure ain't freaks" :roll:
..I could;ve sworn I ran into U for Izora one time... :shock: ...

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
NEDI
Egg
Egg

Post by NEDI »

paj wrote:
NEDI wrote:I can just imagine the theives picking up the Lions' jumpsuits and thinking "we maybe theives, but we sure ain't freaks" :roll:
..I could;ve sworn I ran into U for Izora one time... :shock: ...

Pa
Paj, I never reach Izora before o! Na for The Rock and Bukom we jam. I never decide where to go see the game tomorrow sha. I fit still land for Izora though.
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

Suya,

This is an unbelievable low blow.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .