Nigeria deserves a good hiding

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

dcf
Egg
Egg
Nigeria deserves a good hiding

Post by dcf »

I don't care that this post is going to get me labelled as "disloyal".

Our adminstrators are destroying us just as Ghana's did: "DISCIPLINE" is the cry and they don't care how badly it hurts the team. They often don't even bother to tell the coach.

This is NOT about discipline. It is about nobodies in the NFA and Ministry of Sport who are jealous that our best players in Europe earn more on merit in a month than they can steal in a year. They want to bring them to heel, prove what big men they are.

We now have to play South Africa without Aiyegbeni, Babayaro, Agali and Oliseh. I also believe that West is only absent for political reasons.

This nonsense will only stop when the junks imposed upon us by self-serving politicians are replaced by the best team we can put out. And that will only happen when the current "cronyism and patronage" system fails so humiliatingly that we get a football revolution for our beloved Super Eagles.

This discipline nonsense is ludicrous anyway. Holland have never been disciplined, Romario won the World Cup in 1994 in spite of partying all the time.

Brazil won the 2002 World Cup because Big Phil insisted on picking the "undisciplined" Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Rivaldo.

Bugger discipline. Pick the best team, and treat adults as adults.

Post by Guest »

This bobo and him own. Anyway, you get tapes of this ANC? I no, I be free loaner.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

dcf,

Just shut up. Why will these idiots go out past their bed time. What the hell are they celebrating...the loss to Morocco. Don't give me that BS. If they do this now, what would they have done if we actually won?

The point is that if the situation had been different i.e. they won, then CCC would have been lenient, but they lost, and they deserve to go to bed on time. You all blame CCC, but absolve the players of blame. So what if they stay out all night, and end up the next day walking around the field tired, you will still blame CCC, and say that his tactics is wrong.

Just shut the F up.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
realtrouble

Post by realtrouble »

Muzines

CCC should have banned JJ and Kanu for coming to camp late. He had 42 players at Faro and only selected 7 of those players.

Post by Guest »

Guys, we all know CCC is an id!ot. I never expected anything from a man who failed in all his attempt in Naija League, Lebanon and Kenya. No sane person would expect anything different from him now.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

You guys don't get it. Whether CCC is tactically inept or an angel* is not the issue. The issue is the players broke camp rules and they had to suffer the consequences. It is as simple as that. But I am not surprised, I mean aren't you guys the same people always ready to criticize and crucify CCC when the team lose and give only the players credit when they win.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

DCF,
I am really not suprised by your comments.
They have always been either incredibly stupid or borderline moronic!
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

DCF,

You should come back here, and spout off ur nonsense once more. useless man.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.